Sign in to follow this  
bwg

Update Slightly Misleading Information...

Before logging into the shop we are told:

Add premium game time

to your account.

1 month currently costs 8 Euro.

1 month premium (ingame) costs 10 silver coins (value 16 Euro).

Since we cannot buy 1 month for 8 Euros, could you please modify the text as appropriate. Something like "1 month's subscription equates to 8 Euro". It's nothing major, but unless we purchase a silver coin bundle, we can't actually pay for 1 month via the shop.

OR... you could always add in a month for €8.

Also, at the bottom of the quote above is a link to read more at the main site. The main site doesn't actually have any more information on it relating to premium time. This should link to a forum post or Wiki article which explains the premium benefits.

You know what... where can I register my interest to help update the website? I remember Rolf calling out for help -- well, here I am. I volunteer. Where do I sign?

Also the newsletter said that we are getting a 3% chance of making supreme etc items yet the update says 2%...

Also the newsletter said that we are getting a 3% chance of making supreme etc items yet the update says 2%...

good catch....you get the torches i'll grab the pitchforks

REVOLT!

Rolf needs a Secretary at the very least and likely a PA as well.

Rolf needs a Secretary at the very least and likely a PA as well.

Volunteering for the job, are you? xD

Volunteering for the job, are you? xD

No i'm a smidge busy doing it for other organizations and works but I can see the definite need for one there to lay out the patch notes in clear, unambiguous and ideally illustrated format that makes abundantly clear both what has changed and what related items have not changed or been impacted. Then work quickly to squash any of the inevitable rumors or assertions that are wrong from become uptaken into the community conscious where they will linger forever no matter what you do should they get that far.

• Like 1