Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Shop Prices Updated. Enable Vbo In The Game Client If You Have Issues.

• There’s an issue that certain game clients crash when VBO is disabled. To fix, enable VBO in the settings compatibility tab and select “core” or “extension”. We are working on a fix.
  • The web shop prices were updated with the latest updates:
  • Increased prices by 60%
  • Added new 6-Silver-Coins and 1-Month-Playtime-1-Silver-Coin items for 10 euros as lowest price items
  • You now receive one sleeping powder per month purchased in the web shop. You will not receive sleeping powder when using ingame silver coins to purchase premium time
  • Chances for Fantastic or Supreme items are now 2% higher as long as you are premium
  • Adamantine bonus damage was only applied to destruction actions and not to combat. Fixed
  • Weight calculations when smelting glimmersteel/adamantine weapons changed
  • In order to prevent griefing, you will now receive the hunted tag if you attack hitched or ridden creatures controlled by your own kingdom outside your own settlement
  • Some hota statues should now have proper models instead of the dog
  • Various fixes for settlement screens, mayor managing merchants screen

View the tumblr article
  • Like 6

• In order to prevent griefing, you will now receive the hunted tag if you attack hitched or ridden creatures controlled by your own kingdom outside your own settlement

Thanks !

Edited by Baultr
  • Like 4

Would I still get sleeping powder if i bought prem time before this update?

looks like people that cant play with vbo on,wont be able to play until that is fixed

Would I still get sleeping powder if i bought prem time before this update?

No, its only for purchases from the shop since the new price change.

my HOTA dog statue turned into a nogump x) .. I think the JK of chaos will be happy but I want to trade this nogump...

• Like 1

There is a small typo still remaining on the Wurm website. If I click on the About the Game link on the main page, leading to http://www.wurmonline.com/about.php, there is a line that reads:

If you want to buy premium membership to unlock high skill levels, just go to the shop and buy premium for 5€ per month any time you like.

We should fix that price to reflect this change.

looks like people that cant play with vbo on,wont be able to play until that is fixed

any eta on when this will be fixed? a couple hours ? a day or 2 ? any information will be helpful , thx

Didn't realize the prices were going up that much. So much for that trader, 2 rods of transmutation, and premium time. And since my skills aren't maxxed, good bye Wurm, you just priced yourself out of my budget.

Didn't realize the prices were going up that much. So much for that trader, 2 rods of transmutation, and premium time. And since my skills aren't maxxed, good bye Wurm, you just priced yourself out of my budget.

so you had more 150 Euros to throw into this game before the update but cant afford 60% more after?

so you had more 150 Euros to throw into this game before the update but cant afford 60% more after?

No, I had budgeted for the USD equivalent of 75 Euros, with the other half being picked up by a friend. He's not able to pay that now, and I can't pick up the slack because of the aforementioned budget.

Just as all budgets have to be redesigned with price changes, so will yours. If you enjoyed the game enough to put that much into it why not just downsize what you are doing all at once. For instance, why not cut it down to just 1 rod. You can buy the other another month.

• Like 1

Yep. Looks like an awesome update so far. I guess I'll come back in a few days and see if this got fixed.

• There’s an issue that certain game clients crash when VBO is disabled. To fix, enable VBO in the settings compatibility tab and select “core†or “extensionâ€. We are working on a fix.
  • The web shop prices were updated with the latest updates:
  • Increased prices by 60%
  • Added new 6-Silver-Coins and 1-Month-Playtime-1-Silver-Coin items for 10 euros as lowest price items
  • You now receive one sleeping powder per month purchased in the web shop. You will not receive sleeping powder when using ingame silver coins to purchase premium time
  • Chances for Fantastic or Supreme items are now 2% higher as long as you are premium
  • Adamantine bonus damage was only applied to destruction actions and not to combat. Fixed
  • Weight calculations when smelting glimmersteel/adamantine weapons changed
  • Some hota statues should now have proper models instead of the dog

View the tumblr article

A_W_E_S_O_M_E

• Like 1

Will the MR kingdoms problem be fixed too? We're stuck on one colour.

Good to see it fixed, but would be nice if both problems are fixed :)

This includes the roles not being reset when changing a setting

And the citizans screen now should look better (as in each row should be lined up)

Plus mayor dismissing merchant screen now has the options shown.

• Like 1

Just as all budgets have to be redesigned with price changes, so will yours. If you enjoyed the game enough to put that much into it why not just downsize what you are doing all at once. For instance, why not cut it down to just 1 rod. You can buy the other another month.

It went from $99 total for my part up to $374. I can get the trader now, but I won't be able to buy a rod for another 3 months, when I factor in the extra cost of premium game time and silver for deed maintenance.

Edit: No conversion error, forgot the price increase.

Edited by Nezz_Jaran

To all those (Inde players) on their way out, please feel free to drop by Crinkley Bottom and unload your gear in the warehouse. Also, you can PM me your username and passwords if you like, I could always do with a few extra alts.

bth_bye-1.gif

• Like 1

The way it's formulated it sounds like you can get the hunted tag by targetting/killing your own cared-for horse while riding it outside your settlement. Someone should totally test it.
  • Like 1

Can we finally get more then 12 permission roles? Been a while since I've tested so sort of curious.

Also, Rolf, now that you have more money can you fix the god damned leaks from rain in my house? Fix the fog entering my home as well!

Edited by Nomadikhan

fixes incoming right now!

At least the unstable client just got an update to fix the VBO issue. Edit: And stable just got updated as well.

Edited by Wulfgar

Sign in to follow this