Sign in to follow this  
Schiann

[Close] Miracle Marsh Removal System, Free Shipping & Handling, Some Assembly Required

All sold, so this can be closed now.

Is half your deed covered in ugly, vomit-coloured marsh? Are you tired of paying upkeep for tiles you can't use? Wish there was an easy* way to turn those tiles into dirt? Well, look no further!

Marsh-Away, Miracle Marsh Removal System is the answer!

Simply apply one of our patent pending Floor Boards to a marsh tile, remove it, and voilà - the marsh is gone!

For a limited time, you can purchase a deluxe package of 50 Floor Boards (needing 1 nail each) for just 4.99 silver. That's 1 copper less than the suggested retail price!

Your product can be delivered anywhere within the Independence server for free. That's right, pay nothing for delivery!

Operator is standing by! Hurry! Only one remaining!

Seriously, somebody buy these things already.

* Seller does not guarantee easiness, fun, lack of headaches, or other side effects. No warranty given or implied.

Edited by Schiann
  • Like 4

Heck, I'll take a few.

Bring me Fiddy plz.

• Like 1

On Exo, Mak? I don't really want to sail all the way down there if I can avoid it, but if no one in Indy bites, I can bring them to you on the weekend.

Hello Schiann :)

We will take the floorboards off your hands, we live at x47 y53 Kings Landing on Inde :)

Message Dakota ingame when you are online and we can arrange delivery, thanks :)

Dakota of Kings Landing. Inde.

Edited by Dakota

Hi Dakota,

I'll try to contact you when I'm online. My in-game name is the same as my forum name, in case you want to try me, as well. You're not far from me (Oak Harbour, 52x,38y) so whenever you catch me, I can probably run them down to you immediately. :)

Thanks Schiann,

Lovely fast delivery :)

Dakota of Kings Landing. Inde.