Sign in to follow this  
Madrocks

Hanging

You should be able to hang yourself and others from trees.

• Like 10

+1 do want, maybe make it so if 30+ people vote to lynch someone an appointed sheriff of the land can do the lynching action.

• Like 3

I honestly find this suggestion useless and un-needed, and many could find it as racist. There would really be no practical application for it and I am sure no one is interested in walking around the world of Wurm and seeing bodies hanging around (Excuse the pun).

• Like 2

if I need to punish my newbs I throw them to the volcano or fed them to my crocodiles.

• Like 2

You should be able to hang yourself and others from trees.

Tasteless suggestion, don't need anything obscene like that ingame really

• Like 2

Especially on epic. Would like to be able to impale heads and bodies of enemies as warning to others comming onto your land.

• Like 2

How could you even make a suggestion like this before they've even implemented fully animated drawing and quartering?

Anyway +1. And while we're at it, iron maidens and racks (you know the one I'm talking about)!

I hate that hanging became a racism thing. I demand equal rights. :rolleyes:

• Like 3

Of course I was joking, this is way too macabre for a lot of Wurmians.

However, BLs DO butcher human corpses and eat their flesh do they not? Sure it's not that animated but still, that's way more horrific than hanging people from trees.

I honestly find this suggestion useless and un-needed, and many could find it as racist. There would really be no practical application for it and I am sure no one is interested in walking around the world of Wurm and seeing bodies hanging around (Excuse the pun).

Care to explain that?

Anyways, +1. It's a good suggestion and it should be forwarded to the devs.

• Like 1

It's a lame suggestion and should never be considered. let alone forwarded.

Why?

Why?

yeah do it hang the sobs from the highest trees and let their corpses rot and stink for months on end as a warning to anyone passing through the area that they will next.

lets have full decapitation too and blood splattering all over the screen.

maybe a few lopping off of other body parts and eating them or using them for stews as well.

Could use human bones for some kind of club weapon maybe.

Yeah then hang the heads on poles all over the place and shove large poles up their rectums or down their necks to hang the body as well after decapitating them....

Will there be different options as well for female or male dead characters as to what mutilation we can do before hanging??

Anyhow seriously this kind of sick and twisted crap does not need to exist in Wurm ever.

Edited by Protunia
  • Like 2

Anyhow seriously this kind of sick and twisted crap does not need to exist in Wurm ever.

Have you ever seen butchered wild cats or pigs?

• Like 1

Have you ever seen butchered wild cats or pigs?

It's not human beings.

How do those corpses look butchered btw??

I mean since you are suggesting Wurm does sick and twisted stuff to human bodies in game.....using this bit about pigs.

Hanging humans is taboo and so is decapitation in many countries some governments wont even allow it to be in the game when sold in their countries.

The more lines you cross when it comes to doing things with Human corpses the more difficulty you have with local goverments in different countries. Which will mean having to have special ratings and special version,etc...

I see no reason at all for Wurm to go that far into mutilation of human corpses.

Why should he risk anything by doing some of these latest suggestions like hangings and decapping?

Edited by Protunia

Heads on spears.

Heads on spears.

Heads on spears.

Edited by Olloch
  • Like 1

It's not human beings.

How do those corpses look butchered btw??

I mean since you are suggesting Wurm does sick and twisted stuff to human bodies in game.....using this bit about pigs.

Hanging humans is taboo and so is decapitation in many countries some governments wont even allow it to be in the game when sold in their countries.

The more lines you cross when it comes to doing things with Human corpses the more difficulty you have with local goverments in different countries. Which will mean having to have special ratings and special version,etc...

I see no reason at all for Wurm to go that far into mutilation of human corpses.

Why should he risk anything by doing some of these latest suggestions like hangings and decapping?

Why is it not bad that a cat is being butchered? who gave you the right to say what happen to an animal isnt as bad as it happening to a human? -1 to your posts

• Like 2