Tryfaen

Suggestion: Nerf Res Stone/mag Bonus

42 members have voted

1. 1. Nerf res stone/mag bonus?

• Yes
    • No

Remove res stones at all or make them more accessible for players

Communist.

OK the real issue is this, Do you want to remove to get loot, or do you want to promote PVP

If you want PVP , then people would love a no penalty no lose thing going and everyone will PVP

If you want loot (PVP will be minimal for fear of losing good gear) then sure remove rez stone, just dont mess with priests, its not like its easy to get to that level in faith

If only some of players have res stones and are protected from loss of their equipment, does it generally promote pvp or not?

Edited by Mormo

If only some of players have res stones and are protected from loss of their equipment, does it generally promote pvp or not?

Everyone can buy res stones, so....

Everyone can buy res stones, so....

With all respect, not everyone from different reasons, that may be lack of money or just of willingness. Strange, that so experienced player posted something like that

Edited by Mormo

Strange that you think they can't, for some reason. Even if they don't have the money, the kingdom may provide... on MR Wild, we have a kingdom war chest to pay for res stones and twigs for PvPers.

Strange that you think they can't, for some reason. Even if they don't have the money, the kingdom may provide... on MR Wild, we have a kingdom war chest to pay for res stones and twigs for PvPers.

That doesn`t mean that everyone can buy res stones, you`re still wrong.

If you're so horribly poor that you physically CAN'T spend ~5e, you should be looking for a job, not playing Wurm.

If you're so horribly poor that you physically CAN'T spend ~5e, you should be looking for a job, not playing Wurm.

I`m not talking about myself. But if you don`t have anything concrete to say, just stop posting. That`s so pathetic

I`m not talking about myself. But if you don`t have anything concrete to say, just stop posting. That`s so pathetic

You're the one that started arguing semantics. Also, posting for JK on an MR recruitment thread is pretty pathetic imo :P

Oh lawd not this again, last time we got partial loot i think i ended up with 1 chain boot or something useless.

Only change i'd agree too is that res stones are only active for 1hour, you activate them when near death. If you dont die, then congratz, if you do then you have a chance of keeping your stuff. Just annoys me that AFK people have a chance to keep their belongings as a res stone is a safeguard i guess.

You're the one that started arguing semantics. Also, posting for JK on an MR recruitment thread is pretty pathetic imo :P

Ok, so if we reached this point, let`s finish now and make something more constructive, because i have some urgent work in rl. We may continue later if you wish to :)

More constructive... your profile picture is awesome, none of them Twilight vampires but an actual vampire with fangs!

> People from freedom come to post

> Think they know how pvp works

> lel

> People from freedom come to post

> Think they know how pvp works

> lel

Low Population PvPers come to Forums QQing......Because they know how PvP works?

Keep it in House and on IRC begging to Rolf if you don't want feedback on what people think of your system.

Otherwise ................ DEAL WITH IT

Protunia. The guy who has an opinion on everything. Even if he has zero experience with it. Todays episode: Pvp and rez stones.

• Like 2

-1 this is a poorly thought out suggestion that will only limit pvp even more.

bumping this one too just so we get a complete vote on both polls.