Sign in to follow this  
Seancarl

Skiller Tools Available - Prices Reduced!

I have a couple of tools that may interest some folks.

Will C.O.D. or you are welcome to pickup from Colossus Lake, Independence

Shovel:  note:  shoves can be COD'ed on Independence only, but will cost an additional 10c COD as it needs to wrapped and put into a barrel (mailing restrictions)

• Iron Shovel - 25.06 ql - Circle of Cunning has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained with it when used. [71] asking price: 85c 65c SOLD
  • Iron Shovel - 30.13 ql - Circle of Cunning has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained with it when used. [69] asking price: 80c 60c
  • Iron Shovel - 32.59 ql - Circle of Cunning has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained with it when used. [39] asking price: 41c 30c  SOLD
  • Iron Shovel - 38.29 ql - Circle of Cunning has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained with it when used. [26] asking price: 28c 20c
  • Iron Shovel - 42.66 ql - Circle of Cunning has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained with it when used. [49] asking price: 50c 35c

Hammer:

• Iron Hammer - 35.11 ql - Circle of Cunning has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained with it when used. [55] asking price: 60c 45c SOLD
  • Iron Hammer - 19.69 ql - Circle of Cunning has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained with it when used. [46] asking price: 50c 35c

​
Butcher Knife:

• Iron Butcher Knife - 1.27 ql - Circle of Cunning has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained with it when used. [50] asking price: 60c SOLD
  • Iron Butcher Knife - 1.27 ql - Circle of Cunning has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained with it when used. [38] asking price: 40c 30c

​
Rope Tool:

• Pinewood Rope Tool - 20.32 ql - Circle of Cunning has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained with it when used. [51] asking price: 60c 45c SOLD

Pelt:

• Large Rat Pelt - 18.54 ql - Circle of Cunning has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained with it when used. [54] asking price: 60c 45c

Carving Knife:

• Iron Carving Knife - 9.72 ql - Circle of Cunning has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained with it when used. [51] asking price: 60c 45c
  • Iron Carving Knife - 15.40 ql - Circle of Cunning has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained with it when used. [57] asking price: 65c 50c  SOLD

Chisel:

• Iron Stone Chisel - 1.25 ql - Circle of Cunning has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained with it when used. [49] asking price: 60c 45c

Grooming Brush:

• Oakenwood Grooming brush - 3.25 ql - Circle of Cunning has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained with it when used. [75] asking price: 85c SOLD
  • Oakenwood Grooming brush - 13.17 ql - Circle of Cunning has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained with it when used. [55] asking price: 50c

Edited by Seancarl
  • Like 1

Iron Butcher Knife - 1.27 ql - Circle of Cunning has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained with it when used. [50] asking price: 60c COD to ArcAngelgci, Deliverance

Iron Butcher Knife - 1.27 ql - Circle of Cunning has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained with it when used. [50] asking price: 60c COD to ArcAngelgci, Deliverance

[14:11:26] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Thank you very much!

added a couple more items

Edited by Seancarl

I just received a call from management and they told me all stock must go! It's madness! I've been told to cut prices across the board and move these tools out in order to make room for new inventory!

These items wont last long folks!

• Like 1

Items are flying at the shelves at record speed since we've cut prices! Hurry, this is a limited time offer

Rope tool to woodenfarts please

Rope tool to woodenfarts please

[00:20:06] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Thank you for the business

Are you able to send a shovel COD if I'm on indy?

Are you able to send a shovel COD if I'm on indy?

Shovel delivered.  Thanks for the business Camaril!

COD Oakenwood Grooming brush - 3.25 ql - Circle of Cunning has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained with it when used. [75] asking price: 85c

to Puertorro

COD Oakenwood Grooming brush - 3.25 ql - Circle of Cunning has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained with it when used. [75] asking price: 85c

to Puertorro

[23:15:50] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Thank you for the business.  

I'll take:-

Iron Shovel - 32.59 ql - Circle of Cunning has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained with it when used. [39] asking price: 41c30c

Iron Carving Knife - 15.40 ql - Circle of Cunning has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained with it when used. [57] asking price:65c 50c

I'm on Indy, so COD should be fine.

Thanks!

I'll take:-

Iron Shovel - 32.59 ql - Circle of Cunning has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained with it when used. [39] asking price: 41c30c

Iron Carving Knife - 15.40 ql - Circle of Cunning has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained with it when used. [57] asking price:65c 50c

I'm on Indy, so COD should be fine.

Thanks!

[13:13:13] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

I knocked 10c off the shovel as I didn't know putting the shovel into a barrel to ship would cost an additional 10c.  

Thank you for the business and happy carving and digging!