Sign in to follow this  
Gmantwelve

Selling Account 'gmantwelve'

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by KaiH, May 2, 2013 - OT
Hidden by KaiH, May 2, 2013 - OT

Blackmailing the community by saying people have to pay you off or you're going to come back and be even more of an enormous jerk is plenty of evidence for everyone that your reputation is well earned. Buyer beware.

• Like 3

That doesn't make sense. The starting price is $50, so you have to bid $50 or add onto it a minimum $2.50 hence I am taking his 10E as an addition on top.

The low offer was placed in case no one offers at the starting price you have set, and you can take his offer should you be inclined.
  • Like 1

The premium time + 5s alone is 10E. The account skills are 40E. The price stays.

Good luck, I might be willing to go to 15e as I believe I can fix this accts image and reputation!

The rep will really work against the buyer so it loses some value mate.

Reputation is a self conscious, mind eating and egotistical, non-existent thing so I will not even acknowledge it. If there is an ingame bar that says 'Reputation' and players judge it then I will consider it.

Edited by Gmantwelve

1 hour and 45 minutes. Please don't leave me here with this temptation, I'll drag myself back to Wurm in a few months and go, then come back and go again. It's a vicious cycle somebody needs to break, for all of us.

Edited by Gmantwelve

15 minutes. Looks like Atazs has won by default, being the only person to directly say, "I'll buy it." (I am not considering those 10E and 15E offers for obvious reasons)

u sell it for 10euros to Atasz?

Im sure he bought it just for the name =D

u sell it for 10euros to Atasz?

Im sure he bought it just for the name =D

I'm glad I won't be seeing you anymore. I require this thread to be closed on request. Edited by Teutates
moderation edit