Sign in to follow this  
Thiek

A Few Questions Concerning Celeb.

So...

I recently sold my settlement form so I could be safe buying a deed I was interested in. It was gonna be my first deed but was bought out from under me. So now I am without a form or a deed..

My first question is: Where is there a public trader to buy a new form on Celeb?

Second: I'd like to settle on the open water. I know this is very desirable. Thereby making it more difficult to find. But not impossible. So can anyone suggest a spot in southern Celeb to me. Preferably in a pm so its not grabbed up by someone else. lol ( oh yea. its just for me. so it doesn't need to be big. )

Third: (not as much a question) If at all possible. I would buy a deed from someone else. But I would be looking for the same price, that the one I was interested in was. 15s maybe a bit more. So if anyone has an interesting offer. I'd be into checking it out.

Thanks for your time. :D

Better off not to settle on celeb and come to inde and settle. You will find the community on Inde very friendly and fun.

The celebration community is also friendly and fun, no reason for him to move.

Though i agree it has been on the decline.

Edited by Garnetstar

Depends on your perspective. I think we have a great map and people will fill in the areas being abandoned. Now there's even coastal space. In just the last few weeks I've met some awesome new people who moved here from another server, gained a villager who just started and bought premium, and had new neighbors move in who seem great so far. Apparently we also have summer festivals coming up. Sounds good to me.

• Like 4

used to live in indy where coastal spot was a rare word.

here in cele you sail by coasts and see so beautiful possibilities in untouched areas.

Much to be built, be part of it :)

South shore next to tap dance always looking for new people I heard they have everything you need to get started and can get your own place and still be a citizen. Any citizen can invite you and their leader brianvball plays allot many bsbs full of wood cotton and pumpkins and wemp for your use.