Sign in to follow this  
Chrisyou

Europa Universlais Beta

/>http://signup.europauniversalis4.com/r/0cf54bcd7cc

Just verify afterwards please. But yeah I have been so excited for this next installment. Your help would be greatly appreciated. And if possible I want to try and win the trip to Stockholm.

I try verify for this too to get dlc, but is difficult to find people.

Nothing designed internally by Paradox is worth playing until after the 1st patch :)

What is this? Who are you? Why should anybody here be interested?

Maybe if you built some credibility and added significantly more information in the first post (to name only a few things to do) then maybe you would get a bigger reaction and audience.

You're going about this the wrong way, and in a very selfish one too.

Europa Universalis and Hearts of Iron are some of the best strategy series around. Far superior to Civilization and other AAA productions.

I think while they cover the same style of game, they target different niche's of the customer base. Played olders versions of both (EU4 isn't out yet so don't know what has actually changed besides what they commented on), and both games serve different playstyle needs.

I'll agree that the Civ series has gone down hill in recent years, almost as if Blizzard's current "WoW" team took over, but again, my opinion lol.