Sign in to follow this  
darthryan

Price Increase Complaint Thread

Just for kicks and giggles.

I'll start it off:

ROLF!!!!!!!!! This price increase isn't fair because if you add 3 to 5 you get 8!!! It's not equal to some people because it's 60% and some people hate the number 6.

EDIT: If you can't tell, this isn't a serious thread, so make fun of me all you want!

Edited by darthryan
  • Like 2

I dont understand why people care that much if you like wurm you will pay it.

Edited by Baultr

Forum Rules

The following rules apply to all users of the Wurm Online forum:-

1 ) You may not disrupt any post in any way or by using such actions as trolling or derailing.

Trolling / Troll - Is defined as where a user posts inflammatory, or off-topic messages intended to provoke other users into a desired emotional response or to otherwise disrupt the topic.

• Like 2

Since HE started the topic, and the topic of the topic is that one, how is that disrupting the post?

This thread is stupid and unnecessary, and doesn't belong here, and its kinda beating a dead horse, but you went and quoted that specific rule?

Edited by ReaverKane

Forum Rules

1 ) You may not disrupt any post in any way or by using such actions as trolling or derailing.

Trolling / Troll - Is defined as where a user posts inflammatory, or off-topic messages intended to provoke other users into a desired emotional response or to otherwise disrupt the topic.

Is this at something Baultr said before he edited his post or at me? The topic is laughing at all the people arguing about the price increase, myself included. I'm pretty sure only serious debate could be off topic here.

Is this at something Baultr said before he edited his post or at me? The topic is laughing at all the people arguing about the price increase, myself included. I'm pretty sure only serious debate could be off topic here.

I am quoting a flawed rule to point out that you are trolling and it should obviously be against the rules as you are just disrupting the whole forum.

Disrupting the whole forum, eh? Also, by the rule you quoted, complimenting someone is trolling because it does "provoke other users into a desired emotional response".

just give up.... price will go up now or later.... so everyone who love wurm will just get rid of 1 or 2 alts mybe few deeds... all be like before :D hard times for wurm are here

I am quoting a flawed rule to point out that you are trolling and it should obviously be against the rules as you are just disrupting the whole forum.

If you have the powers to mod, erase/lock the topic, if you don't, call a freaking mod to do that. I mean yeah rules are flawed but there's a reason why its people moderating and not a robot. Cause robots don't have common sense, and people should.

Plus, this thread is in town square, which is where all the joke threads go anyways.

Now for me to weighin : Ralf u no price incraes u maek blabla in pvp i kill u no moer moeny in ur poket

• Like 1

If its easily identifiable as "trolling" it isnt trolling.

If its easily identifiable as "trolling" it isnt trolling.

Stop trolling me.

I dont care about price increases, I will keep playing wurm no matter what. My kids will just have to eat a bit less to compensate.

• Like 1

well i dont know if i posted about it yet or not, but i feel that if prices dont increase to match the price rise then we will be working harder (for myself and other friends that do work ingame to pay for premium and try to maintain deed ect) if that makes any sense, just my feeling on the subject though, inflation or devaluation? i know some people look down on the people that pay with ingame silver but i assure you that most of us work diligently to play because we like wurm, it may hit that group the hardest in which the best group in my opinion, the ones that are kind of in teh center of everything ya know what i mean? merchants, workers, whatever you do for your coin ingame without the ability to rely on rl cash to fund any of my wurm, the hard workers and what not will feel the pinch.. i am concerned that if not confronted by maybe an official with some form of agreement or terms on ingame prices the issue could become a big problem for alot of people, we should think ahead before anything big happens and people have losses or exploitations

i was told and have thought that a 60% rise ingame prices would match the changes?

i love wurm, i love most of the community, i hope that things will work out for the best in the end for everyone

In order to avoid the effects of price rises for silver all in-game economies will be switching to the dirt standard. I will now only be selling items in exchange for delivered dirt, no silver will be traded.

I made a thread complaining about the fact that Rolf/whoever outright lied to our faces (fact) regarding the price rise. It got deleted - what a dictatorship!

I'm not against the price rise, I'm against the malevolent lies fired at us.

Edited by Maozorz

Inbefore a glitched patch is holding me from log into the game eating my payed premium time.

Paying AAA prices for a B- service :/

• Like 1

I made a thread complaining about the fact that Rolf/whoever outright lied to our faces (fact) regarding the price rise. It got deleted - what a dictatorship!

I'm not against the price rise, I'm against the malevolent lies fired at us.

:D awww bless, you complain about the game creator and he deletes your thread.

At which point did you think this was a democracy, or that there was free speech.

At the end of the day everyone will either pay and stay or rage quit and go. The game will move on and it will be another page in Wurm history.

P.S. - if you hadn't realised its just a game ;)

:D awww bless, you complain about the game creator and he deletes your thread.

At which point did you think this was a democracy, or that there was free speech.

At the end of the day everyone will either pay and stay or rage quit and go. The game will move on and it will be another page in Wurm history.

P.S. - if you hadn't realised its just a game ;)

P.S. If you hadn't realized, people are paying real money for this game, which makes it a business..... ohwait, that was serious discussion.

MORE PANCAKES! If we could sell Unicorns for premium time, like a bounty on their heads, that would be cool.

• Like 1

The whole "don't like it? get out" attitude is pretty counterproductive considering why the price has been upped. It's not about Rolf feeling entitled to a raise, but because he is apparently getting into financial problems. Every subscription lost is now even more severe since there's an actual need for everybody to pay the new price, and not just the handful of hardcore fanatics who's willing to pouch out no matter what happens. I don't know if you guys are in denial or what, but this is not ye average ragequitting over random nerfs, but the foundation upon which Wurm is supposed to rest crumbling away

• Like 2

Despite the original poster's lack of tact, I do agree some-what.

People who are complaining about inflation should probably calm down. The in-game economy will stabilize, it will be fine. If you're worried about costs, you may have to do an extra odd job per month to meet the costs. This game is still cheaper than most other independent MMORPG's out there, even with the occasional optional costs for those of us who want deeds or alts.

However, I do hope that Rolf will come around to the idea of giving us more value for our buck. This is one of those rare moments where both sides of the argument are right. (Excluding the obstructionists. They're always wrong.)

Edited by Dairuka

Forum Rules

The desired result is humor, google it sometime.