Sign in to follow this  
AryaStark

Hey, Celebration! :)

Hello friends,

Since I just joined the server and pretty much I don't know anyone yet, I would like to introduce myself here, hoping that I can meet like-minded people with whom I can chat and collaborate in game. :)

Where should I start from? Well... my real name is Alexandra and I'm a 18 years old girl from Romania (if the country name doesn't ring any bell, then you probably better know it as Transylvania, home of Count Dracula :P) and I'm NOT a vampire (should always mention that in this context :P).

I start playing this wonderful game like one month ago on the Pristine server where I had two characters - Kiddo and Kiddoo (also had the same names here on forum - I mention that, just in case we ever interacted on those). I had the chance to meet quite a bunch of very nice people there, but I just wanted to join the main lands as soon as I've understood the difference between the server clusters, so... here I am. :D

I pretty much like to play the game in a "single-player mode", which doesn't means that I don't want to interact with people, which actually do (unlike in real life :P), but that when it comes about game mechanics I want to do everything by myself and not trade / buy / sell / get any items from other people. :)

Looking forward to talk with all of you!

Cheers,
Alexandra

PS: Oh, almost forgot to mention it. In game, I live in the north-west side of the map, at location X20, Y5 - Winterfell (Arcanum Outland) deed. :)

Edited by AryaStark
  • Like 3

Welcome to Celebration

Yell if you need anything

• Like 1

Welcome to Cele!

And about that part of not being a vampire, i don´t believe o you! :P

Better safe than sorry. :D

• Like 1

Welcome to Cele! I'm sure you will enjoy it here. This server has some of the best people I have ever been around. Should ya need anything, just ask.

Hello friends,

Thank you for the warm welcome. :)

Cheers,
Alexandra

Edited by AryaStark

Welcome to Celebration, kid! :-)

I run under the name Yanmar here - my deed (Whitehaven) is south of the island center.(Not playing so much here, though.)

Have fun!

• Like 1

Hey daddy,

Really happy to meet you here too. :)

I was really sad at the thoughts that I could only stay in touch with you via forums. :(

Cheers,
Alexandra

Edited by AryaStark

and I'm NOT a vampire

of course not,you're my fav character from GoT....though arya as a vampire would be pretty sweet too :)

welcome to cele :)

• Like 1

Jacobw,

Thank you for the welcoming words. ;)

Cheers,
Alexandra

Edited by AryaStark

*** Looking for an alliance ***

Hello friends,

I have to say that in this month since I joined the server, I managed to meet quite a few amazing people, a think for which I'm really happy. :)

However, with the public chat being full of jokes I don't really appreciate most of the time, I think more and more serious to just add /kchat on my list of loggin commands, and replace it with another chat - an alliance chat.  :)

About me

As I already said I'm pretty much decided to play the game in a "single-player mode" (which means that, pretty much, I will never trade / buy / sell / get any items from other people, neither I will enchant my tools / armors), so you can stay assured that I'm not that kind of players that begs for boosts or items. I may bother you with a few questions and with an occasional request for a better price for a mag / fo spell, but that would be all.

When it comes about chat... I really like chatting and I consider myself a rather social person, although sometimes I may have problem understanding if people talk serious or joke with. I spend like four hours per day, but since I play mostly from work, I may be inactive from time to time.

What kind of alliance I'm looking for?

Well, I'm looking for a rather small alliance, that kind of alliance where people actually know each other and are not just a crowd with one more public channel. You know, that kind of alliance where people talk with each other with the real names, not with the character names, where everyone knows where all the others are from (country wise) and where I can sing happy birthday on Team Speak (well maybe I exaggerated a bit, but I'm sure you got the idea).  :P

Voice chat is OK as long as it is not the main communication tool, since most of the day I play from work, and obviously I can't either talk or listen to it. So pretty much I'm looking for an alliance that (also) relies heavily on the in-game alliance chat feature:)

Of course, I would love an alliance with mature people and which has a family-friendly chat (like no swearing or sexual allusions) - at the end of the day I'm still just a kid (not even old enough to buy alcohol) so I really don't want to hear all kind of profanities.  :)

And finally, I would prefer an alliance which has at least a few members around my area (which is the north-west side of the map), so I can actually at least visit my neighbors, not just chat with them from miles away. But really,. that's not mandatory.  :)

Looking forward for your messages, either here or via PM.  :)

Thank you a lot in advance!  :)

Cheers,
Alexandra

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Tpikol, July 28, 2013 - cleaning spammer
Hidden by Tpikol, July 28, 2013 - cleaning spammer

Warmly welcome to this panel. It is really a good game, I personally played, but some graphics in it I don't like. Keep sharing posts with us and yeah, welcome again to this panel, wish you all the best.