Sign in to follow this  
kiznick

New Player Looking For Village To Join [Celebration]

Hello all! I am a brand new Wurm Online player. While I may be new to the game, I am not new to MMORPG gaming or gaming in general. I am very active with plenty of free time on my hands to help out where needed. I am still learning so I need a village that is active, social, experienced, patient, willing to teach, and yet still let me do my own thing. Please send me a message in forum or in game. My character name is Kiznick. Thank you!

Hey there. I represent devils bend (south eastern side of release.). We would love to have you. We have lots of land to use, lots of ore waterfront and loads more respurces to share. Wé are aleays looking for more peiple tio "mold'. Wé are mainly à noth American timezone group. If interested, pm me in game if I don't on you. Blackavuli

Regards

Hey, thanks for the responses guys. I'm still in mega learning mode on this game. I took a week long vacation for my birthday and feel like I brain dumped some stuff. Yay for the pedia lol. I'll contact you in game if I can figure out how. :)