Sign in to follow this  
whykillme

The Slaying Of The White Dragon

Sign me up.

Samvimes :)

Huge Axe

Edited by Cohen

I've got two Mag priests I should be able to bring, Kenton and Harmony, not got 70 faith yet though, so they'll be batteries I guess.

Edited by Wicodech

Include me please.

Fight Skill now 66, can get to 70 by then. I use a huge axe.

I can supply QL50+ cotton and I have First Aid skill 34

I have a question, isn't the White Dragon on Release a female ? Are you not interested in collecting eggs from it ?

Include me please.

Fight Skill now 66, can get to 70 by then. I use a huge axe.

I can supply QL50+ cotton and I have First Aid skill 34

I have a question, isn't the White Dragon on Release a female ? Are you not interested in collecting eggs from it ?

It is indeed a female, and i am very much against penning and eggs for personal gains, for that reason i do rather pen and kill them then see someone else farm it for their own gains. And like this, we actually get some fun killing them, because i don't hear anything about the other dragons or who owns them.

Edited by whykillme

Best of luck WKM, you've always been a very good dragon slaying organiser. Good to see the drake will be evenly distributed.

• Like 2

It is indeed a female, and i am very much against penning and eggs for personal gains, for that reason i do rather pen and kill them then see someone else farm it for their own gains. And like this, we actually get some fun killing them, because i don't hear anything about the other dragons or who owns them.

This makes no sense at all. If you really were against for profit operations you could easily farm the eggs and hold public killings with random loot.

You wouldn't be making a profit, and everyone would think you were a cool guy.

Personally I couldn't care less about drake armor, as I spend all my time building on a non-pvp server. But don't pretend you're doing this because you dislike people profiting off dragons. You're doing it because you want to get a drake set and get out. Which is fine, but no need to pretend to be altruistic when you obviously aren't.

• Like 1

This makes no sense at all. If you really were against for profit operations you could easily farm the eggs and hold public killings with random loot.

Personally I couldn't care less about drake armor, as I spend all my time building on a non-pvp server. But don't pretend you're doing this because you dislike people profiting off dragons. You're doing it because you want to get a drake set and get out. Which is fine, but no need to pretend to be altruistic when you obviously aren't.

ofcourse ill be getting a drakeset, but i won't be making 1000$. I would farm them, but i don't h ave time for it, and by the time we get an egg its gonna be months and they would be flying, making it almost impossible to feed it enough and make it drop an egg if the code is right. Why bother with something that's not gonna happen anyway.

Might aswell have some fun now and kill it, get a set, and get out. I dont own any other uniques so i can't organize fights for them, but i dont see any forum posts about those, so why not kill a dragon instead then, everyone will have a fun day.

I highly doubt whykillme really badly wants to must haev draek now!111 It's hard to understand but, some people really are simply nice folks that aren't after gains of their own. I know, I know... it's hard to understand.

ofcourse ill be getting a drakeset, but i won't be making 1000$. I would farm them, but i don't h ave time for it, and by the time we get an egg its gonna be months and they would be flying, making it almost impossible to feed it enough and make it drop an egg if the code is right. Why bother with something that's not gonna happen anyway.

I mean, I really don't care. It's cool that you're opening it up to other people. But really the only reason to kill it now that makes sense is that they'll add in flying or something later that means you can't farm the eggs for non-profit.

I highly doubt whykillme really badly wants to must haev draek now!111 It's hard to understand but, some people really are simply nice folks that aren't after gains of their own. I know, I know... it's hard to understand.

People get so touchy over dragons... settle down I'm not accusing anyone (I don't live on release and have no reason to care if you guys kill this dragon or not), Just passing through and thought his reasoning didn't make sense. The flying or other anti-penning action being added in is a legitimate reason to kill it now, so continue on I'll stop bothering you guys o_O

OK I changed my plans that day so I can stay home at the computer for an unknown amount of time.... PLS don't change the date or time now cuz I can't change plans again heheheheheheeh

• Like 1

I booked the day off work for it too hehe so it ain't getting changed :P

• Like 1

DKSprocket

70 fighting

40 huge axe

38 agressive fighting

Will be using huge axe.

Sprockie, mag priest

80 faith

50 channeling

39 soul strength

5 first aid o.O

73 chain smithing skill. Can do 65 sets easy, 70 takes time. Might be able to do 75 by then (but limited amount of sets)

Can bring a bunch of 25 healing covers

• Like 1

DKSprocket

70 fighting

40 huge axe

38 agressive fighting

Will be using huge axe.

Sprockie, mag priest

80 faith

50 channeling

39 soul strength

5 first aid o.O

73 chain smithing skill. Can do 65 sets easy, 70 takes time. Might be able to do 75 by then (but limited amount of sets)

Can bring a bunch of 25 healing covers

Nice chainsmithing skill! Any set you are wanting to take with you is welcome, and will ofcourse be returned after the fight. That mag will be great for Smite :)

Wow Aly such words out of your mouth I am surprised.

WKM good luck friend. Nice to see the white dragon over there in good hands. I hope you will have a success. This would be the perfect reward for the hard work which a dragon is.

• Like 1

Actually, I find this kind of sad. Most of these people don't even live on Release and are coming over to kill OUR dragon.

I'm sorry if I upset people with this, but why do you feel the need to come kill it? Most of the people on Release have never even seen a dragon and now there will be one less to see(much less run screaming from).

Actually, I find this kind of sad. Most of these people don't even live on Release and are coming over to kill OUR dragon.

I'm sorry if I upset people with this, but why do you feel the need to come kill it? Most of the people on Release have never even seen a dragon and now there will be one less to see(much less run screaming from).

I can't help it that i don't own a pristine dragon.

I also can't help it release doesn't have any fighters that sign up, they're more then welcome.

I think all characters listed are from pristine, not 100% sure on that tho.

Also, why not go see a dragon? The black dragon has windows, the red can be seen from the mountain next to it its not al that hard if you go looking for one.

I am from Release, just to clarify

Ah, yeah i see now Crawford, you bought the character then didn't you? :) My bad sorry

I'm also from Release (though I did move over from Pristine originally after the first week).

• Like 1

FYI bud, i'm from pristine, but hold deeds on release as well. I've never seen a dragon either. . .

Who are you to be so entitled as to it being 'your' dragon in any way?

Unless you crapped it out sometime ago.. it isn't yours.. get over it.

We would all be HAPPY to have you join in the fun of taking it on.. they're supplying some gear even!.. just gotta get to 70fs.

Get that done, and sign up.

anyway.. i'm excited to gear up for a bloodbath (at this point, i'm still not convinced there won't be a Dragon bathing in our blood for days)

• Like 2

Ah, yeah i see now Crawford, you bought the character then didn't you? :) My bad sorry

Yeah, recently acquired it. hehe

if the white dragon was for sale , so it may live , whats a reasonable price ? ................Save All the Dragon's ...................

if the white dragon was for sale , so it may live , whats a reasonable price ? ................Save All the Dragon's ...................

PLS don't take this guys money! This fight will benefit MANY! don't give out to greed!