Sign in to follow this  
Cuddlekinz

Oak Harbour Sermon

Hello fellow residents of Indy!

First of all I would like to thank Schiann for supplying a beautiful sermon venue next to the water and meals! :3

Now down to buisness, all are welcome to join the sermon located off Crystal Lake, at Oak Harbour, 52x ,38y.

The following gold deity altars will be available:

Fo

Magranon

Vynora

Prayer pen is open to all so you shall be safe from any mobs once you are in it :)

The following dates the sermons will be taking place:

Tuesday, April, 23rd 2013 1:00pm EST- 9:00pm EST

Wednesday, April 24th 2013 1:00pm EST- 9:00pm EST

Thursday, April 25th 2013 1:00pm EST- 9:00pm EST

If you are planning on attending and these times are inconvenient please let me know as you may not be the only one that would like the times changed, if majority is in favor of a different start to finish time i will change it so everyone has an equal opportunity to attend.

TRANSPORTATION:

IF you need a ride to Oak Harbour, I am willing to pick up people from Freedom Harbour 2 hours before the even in case wind causes a delay. Please also comment below or PM me if you want a ride.

IF you do not know how to get to the Grand Steppe from Freedom Market I can give you directions.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me {Cuddlekinz} in game and on forum. Hope to see you all there!

-Cuddlekinz

Edited by Cuddlekinz

I'll be there with Beta as much as i can all three days. :3

I have a prem alt just made this month that I dont use if any friend of mine (cuddle, schiann) want to borrow her for this :) .

I will try to come. Living in europe, so evening in GMT+2 timezone would be great for me.

Attendence (just a side note so i can send out 1 day early reminder notices for those who wanted to attend)

Wolfgarr& Priest alt

Rosedragon (alt)

Schiann

Dudeguy

Rasu & Priest alt

Cuddlekinz

Boa (unconfirmed)

Praystation

Sassypants (unconfirmed)

BooBaby alt (unconfirmed)

Wolverton

Torluk priest alt

Edited by Cuddlekinz

My alt may attend all depending on my faith skill if i've hit 30 by the day you guys start sermons I will attend :P

Real life permitting, Wolverton (Priest of Vynora, or rather will be by then) will hopefully be able to attend. Usually on around 3-11pm GMT, but may be able to leave him on a little longer if that's how the times work.

Magic, those are my days off this week.

Will head over with my vyn.

I will have myself and Dudeguy present as much as I can. Doriandrex (Mag priest) is currently on loan to Rosedragon for the week, though.

Should be there for most of the first 2 days depending when my premium time runs out.

1:00pm EST- 9:00pm EST.. I am terrible with different timezones :) what time is it then in GMT?:)

I think GMT should be EST+4, assuming America is on summer-time now.

Edited because I can't count :)

Edited by Torluk

hmm, seems 1 am to 9 am my time... I will try to bring rosedragon and irisdragon there for the three days, rosedragon is a priest. Problem is it actually my sleep time so can I get my sermon schedule before time? xD

Edited by rosedragon

hmm, seems 1 am to 9 am my time... I will try to bring rosedragon and irisdragon there for the three days, rosedragon is a priest. Problem is it actually my sleep time so can I get my sermon schedule before time? xD

Hopefully enough of the priests who show up can spend more time online than listed (I will pretty much be leaving my alt online for most of the time)

Sassypants (unconfirmed)

BooBaby alt (unconfirmed)

You know boobaby's alt is sassypants, right?

Also depending on if things pop up in rl or in-game I might show up with Tiki (vynora priest)

A bit early but I've arrived, brought my Fo as well as the Vyn.

Will be afk mostly till it begins.

hi,

My wurm stuck on an update bug so I guess I will be very late there :( ..

hi,

My wurm stuck on an update bug so I guess I will be very late there :( ..

Aye, a few folks are having problems today it seems. Hope you get it fixed soon.

You're not missing much atm, I think we still need 2 more folks before we can start resetting faith gains.

Ya i am having so much problems my client wont run at all i apologize for being late im trying to find a solution, every time it runs through the update it freezes and its very frustraiting

sorry wasn't able to attend due to the meta inf bug x) .. will try today.. I think I will bring my working-wurm laptop home.

Sorry I didn't have Schiann and Dudeguy logged in there yesterday, but early in the evening I was reminded why one should never touch supermarket sushi. The reminders are still coming, so I'm not going to be actively at the computer, but I've left Schiann and Dudeguy logged in.

I stayed at the keyboard enough to get some meals made, and plant a FSB with some meat inside for those casting Opulence. (Be sure not to butcher the meat - do your casts, then drop back into the FSB to 'wipe' them off again, repeat.)

If my characters get bumped offline, or you need anything, someone send me a forum PM - I will get those on my phone.