Cuddlekinz

Oak Harbour Sermon Survey

15 members have voted

1. 1. Would you attend?

• yes
    • no
    • maybe
    • no ride?
  2. 2. Is the location convenient for you ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Way too far im on the other side of the map XD
  3. 3. If you could attend how many followers/priests could you bring?

• 0-3
    • 3-6
    • 6-9

Wanted to take a survey this has not yet been approved by deed owner, but am working out the details and approvals with her when i can.

Location for sermon would be at Oak Harbour, coords 52x 38y, on Crystal Lake, Independence

Gold altars of the following deities are available:

Fo

Magranon

Vynora

Please post a convenient time for you if you wish to attend so a time (and your timezone) so the start to finish times can be made around what is convenient for most people. Will try my best to possibly do a 3 day event schedule during the week or whenever it is convenient for the deed owner.

Deed owner says this is okay. Just in case anyone might be thinking Cuddlekinz was doing this out of the blue without mentioning it to me first. ;)

If someone else can handle the scheduling, all are welcome to congregate at Oak Harbour. I can provide 70ql meals, crafting materials for those wanting to work on skills while waiting around, insults, beatings, etc.

I can provide Magranon conversions... and there are Love and Knowledge meditation tiles next to the deed.

I could bring my Mag priest for starters. Around the end of the month I'm getting a new PC, and at that time I should be able to bring 1 or 2 followers as well.