Sign in to follow this  
Rolf

Regarding The Price Raise Discussion

I dont defend rolf, I just point toward logic. Rolf has the maority of the stocks, if Rolf has a fetish for elderberries or something he wants to invest silly amounts in its his choise, if he wants a suitable salery, its his choise aswell. we as customers also have a choise, but endlesly demanding explanation for this or that is just a waste of 0's and 1's on teh internet.

I happen to know the information Atazs posted was compiled by an ex-team-member that got thrown off the team for heavily exploiting ingame and who is quite bitter now sadly. Every piece of information coming from that direction would be heavily biased.

• Like 1

I happen to know the information Atazs posted was compiled by an ex-team-member that got thrown off the team for heavily exploiting ingame and who is quite bitter now sadly. Every piece of information coming from that direction would be heavily biased.

:rolleyes:

I don't understand why it is felt that Rolf has to justify his business decisions.   Quite frankly  his financial information is none of my affair.  When I no longer feel I am recouping in fun  = for what I spend then I will adjust my spending.  In the meantime  I reiterate, Rolf does not owe me an explanation. He made a decision.  I can continue to pay for Prem or not. 

• Like 2

I'd also like to point out something. The exhange rate for swedish kronas to euros is 1 to 0.12. That means that "Rolf's pay increase" was of €24,360. In my opinion, that's not a horrific amount for someone who has just spent 10 years of his life developing a game from scratch with minimal support, while having to juggle a wife and two young children. Whether or not the information that Atazs posted is correct, I do not think that (once converted to a currency we're more able to relate to) the pay increase is that much at all.

Personally, I stand by Saroman that this information is likely very biased. However, learn to convert currencies :P

EDIT: Irony, I just checked and I got my maths wrong. It was actually an increase of €23,564 not €24,360.

Edited by Docterchese
  • Like 2