Sign in to follow this  
Tritus2

Inspired By Wurm ...

This is beyond amazing, lol.

Great find. :D

I love how dramatic the article is about it... "WHO WAHAT AHWYW/?!!? ! SHIP TUNNEELLLLL!11!"

I love how dramatic the article is about it... "WHO WAHAT AHWYW/?!!? ! SHIP TUNNEELLLLL!11!"

The best part about that is most probably the fact that most wurmians (like us) come up with a project plan which explained makes everyone else in wurm ally/village chat go dramatic about it like that.

Like my road project "What whaaaat why not just make tunnel!" (when I was explaining my plans to remove a piece of mountainside... which has been done by now, old stories rule)

• Like 1

I hope no one deeds it and tries charging tolls.

Wonder if anyone told them to watch out for Lava fiends :)

Edited by Thorin

compares the ship tunnel to existing canal tunnels, the only difference being scale and the resulting expense involved in drilling out and disposing of such sizeable rock spoils

Send in people with woa enchanted chisels to make bricks and sell to the community :)

That my friend, would take at least 20 minute actions. Not to mention that making a pile on the ground next to the mine might just result in a bug. Also have to worry about those cave-ins, would suck if one was to drive a boat through when that happens.

That my friend, would take at least 20 minute actions. Not to mention that making a pile on the ground next to the mine might just result in a bug. Also have to worry about those cave-ins, would suck if one was to drive a boat through when that happens.

can just see the news headlines:

"Boat is consumed by a spontaneous appearance of solid low quality iron.."

"all passengers suffocated and died... as did their pets... and we can see the boat, but not even the designer can get it out of the void... No refunds"

can just see the news headlines:

"Boat is consumed by a spontaneous appearance of solid low quality iron.."

"all passengers suffocated and died... as did their pets... and we can see the boat, but not even the designer can get it out of the void... No refunds"

You cynical sadistic idiot lmao!

Necessities aside, this is pretty cool (the link) and is just yet another slight sigh of the ever expanding tremendous future.

Low quality? If I die going through that tunnel I would at least want it to be from a Trans. Wand, so that it will be top quality.