Sign in to follow this  
NovaLove

Returning Player Looking For A Village

Hello, I have been out of wurm for a while and am looking for a village that hopefully isnt to big. I am a Mag priest so must have mag altar are able to make mag altar. Preferably on Deli but willing to change server if need be.

Leave a message here or PM ingame name is Novalove

Thanks for looking,

NL

Well I'm not sure what too big is guessing ours would fall into that category but if you are interested ~ open offer.

/>http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/64624-inde-kalayaan-village-looking-for-villagers-updated-jan-27th/page__hl__kalayaan

You are right you look huge, but then again, how many villagers (not including alts) do you have?

Edited by NovaLove

Hard to give an answer to that haha. People come and people go. Had 6 people join us in the last week. 1 seems to have gone mia. Sometimes it'll be 1-2 people on other times it'll be 5-6.

Heya NovaLove,

I'm the mayor of A Captain's Hideaway, a small-medium sized deed with 2-3 active villagers. I aim to make the deed as accommodating as possible to what any or every player may want to do in the game.

A big advantage of the deed is that most of us here have priests - so you'll be joining a village that has enough priests and followers to do regular sermons. We also have a church constructed already, and have plans to expand our farms and build a state-of-the-art soul-depth grinding area. Also more specifically for mag priests, we do a lot of mining projects here, including a large boat cave - so there's always plenty of mining grinding to be had here.

I'd love to have you join us! You can find out more here: http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/78500-deli-a-captains-hideaway-great-for-great-players/

Thanks,

Docterchese

should have stopped at my place when u sailed past =D

Just leting everyone know i have found a home. I would like to thank you all for your responses.

Have Fun & Good Luck

NL

Just leting everyone know i have found a home. I would like to thank you all for your responses.

Have Fun & Good Luck

NL

Goodluck ~