Sign in to follow this  
ZGLando

Price Check And Want To Sell. Us Dollars.

Worth more than what you people expect.

Edited by ZGLando

I do not think you will get anywhere close to $100 for this account and deed. i guess the deed might bring 20s if it was a nice place but deeds are hard to sell unless it has a trader or is in a very good spot plus the account has only one skill over 50. Not to sound rude but you would be lucky to get $30 for it. (not trying to be a jerk but your expectations are too high on this one..IMO)

Edited by Kegan
  • Like 1

The deed is worth 10s. (10 bucks) the merchant 10s (10 bucks) the work done to pay another person to do would be at least 20s (20 bucks) the skill there takes at least 3 dedicated months to do without really any sleep. Plus the gear and tools with some enchants minimum 20s (20 bucks... i'd say 100 bucks would be more than fair. 30 bucks is an insult.

And to have the neighbors there is something that can't be valued. some of the best people on the server.

I did miss the merchant part and that was just my opinion on the PC part..good luck with it though.

Ye don't see it pasting 50 bucks

EDIT: hurr passing

Edited by shankiest

Are you offering?

Future note for people please describe if you are offering or not.

Edited by ZGLando

In this case...pictures of the deed may help your cause if its a good area.

I tried getting pictures, if you are in exodus, its SS Trader Express. It has breeders for cows and horses.

Print screen likes taking black pictures of wurm

Sorry I agree, 100 is rather overstated.

I think 40 usd would be kind.

More like 40 silver.

(not offering)

Edited by kajmir

For not on don't post unless you are offering.

I really find it quite ###### up you all are deeming this as such a low price. I've seen priests that people don't even try to work on sell for over 60 bucks just because they are lowest required to become a priest.

20e ~ not offering

Edited by Elen

You are an absolute retard. Close this thread, I wouldn't want to sell to you people even if it did have the 90 stats all across the board like you noobs want.

instead of buying an account there is too much work on and ruining your gameplay. Work at it like we all did.

Edited by ZGLando

You put a basically unskilled character up for sale and ask a price that is way too much, you should expect a lot of not so nice comments about it.

Again, topic is closed, stop posting. 20 bucks is a retarded price and the character is not unskilled you people just want something for nothing. So i say again. Topic closed.

Again, topic is closed, stop posting. 20 bucks is a retarded price and the character is not unskilled you people just want something for nothing. So i say again. Topic closed.

No titles, so unskilled, you are the one wanting something for nothing. And if you want the thread closed, change the title of the thread to Please Close.

Kid, don't reply anymore about this topic. You have no idea what your talking about and i have 4 titles.

lol "kid", internet tough guy

Off the top of my head my toon has 80 mining, 70 fighting skill, 70 blacksmith, 60 masonry, 50 animal husbandry, numerous other skills in the 40-50 range, body skills around 35 (other than BC at about 27).

I dont think my toon is worth $100.

Kid, don't reply anymore about this topic. You have no idea what your talking about and i have 4 titles.

one of them must be ... educated

• Like 1

I guess he can ask what he wants but next time you might just say you are selling and not ask for a price check if you don't want peoples opinions.

i guess as we go with the new price changes we will be seeing loads of these starter accounts they will be a dime a dozen in the next few months to come.

Edited by Kegan