Sign in to follow this  
macciek

Sulphur

Can be use for yellow paint and very efficent fuel,mix with tar,can be found outside mine,where stone maybe

-1, peat is already a super efficient fuel, and yellow dye was almost always made of saffron, onionpeel, other herbs like that. Sulphur's just too poisonous to use as dye.

-1, peat is already a super efficient fuel, and yellow dye was almost always made of saffron, onionpeel, other herbs like that. Sulphur's just too poisonous to use as dye.

i'm sorry I can't resist:

dragons aren't real

but you were being constructive, etc., I'm sorry, I just couldn't help myself, lol....

What he said (incidentally, I really like the idea of saffron being put in for both textiles and pottery). Honestly, is there something in the water I need to know about? :blink: If you want a use for sulfur, use it as a mild antiparasitic for first aid skill or something. Since there's no parasitic threat in the game (aside from noobs that hound you for everything), there is very little use for elemental sulfur in Wurm.

• Like 1

I agree with Aether, and are a bit cynical at the introduction of sulphur acting as a stepping stone to gun powder.

I agree with Aether, and are a bit cynical at the introduction of sulphur acting as a stepping stone to gun powder.

2nd part specifically. & I wouldn't be surprised if that was the only reason it was suggested in the first place by the op.

So -1

If you want a use for sulfur, use it as a mild antiparasitic ....

I read "mild aphrodisiac".

+1 for sexy sulfur and gunpowder