Sign in to follow this  
lockedbob

Rite Of Spring Will Be Cast On Saturday 11 May.(Postponed, Broken)

All Vynora followers that can be online saturday should empty all their sleep bonus because another 5 hours will be awarded when the spell is completed.

Priests: Bathor(70F, 55C), Abarec(72F, 43C), WhyKillme(70F, 70C), Acaos(74F + 55F), Melaquinn(64F), Shindar(??Faith, ??Channelling)

Time of cast: 9pm(gmt+2), 7pm (UK), 2pm (EST), 11am (PST)

We need more able priests to attend the meeting. Please leave your reply if you are a true believer and wish to attend this ceremony and be bathed in Vynora's grace.

EDIT: I hope all the listed priests will still attend.

auction_timer_1368295232.gif

Edited by lockedbob
  • Like 1

Abarec (72 Faith , 43 Channeling)

About the Cast-time, the one on Pristine was at 6 PM GMT, ( 2 pm EST ),( 6pm UK time, 7pm for sweden )

May I ask why not do it the 20th? Besides that, being from pristine, there is no way i'm sailing all the way down there. If you decide to host it somewhere on the north coast (where pristine is connected to release) I could bring 70 faith priest (2) en a 55 faith priest. I also have 70+ channeling.

Edited by whykillme

As Location i would suggest Sloping Sands, im sure im able to get a Altar there.

And Sloping Sands is connected to the Northcoast with a Highway.

As Location i would suggest Sloping Sands, im sure im able to get a Altar there.

And Sloping Sands is connected to the Northcoast with a Highway.

Yeah, but taking 3 characters without 21 BC to SS isnt a fun job either... and we only have a cog we don't know how the wind will be to get to the west side or something.

Edited by whykillme

I also think it would be absolutely great if you could pick a location in the north so more of us, Pristinians, can also attend. :)

I also think it would be absolutely great if you could pick a location in the north so more of us, Pristinians, can also attend. :)

You don't have to be on the location to get the bonus, just the server. Unless you have a vyn priest ofcourse :)

I don't have a priest, but I would like to cheer for you - you know socializing, sense of community, these kind of things. :D

Edited by Kiddo

I'd petition to have it a little later in the day so that North Americans can participate without having to get up early. It wasn't too bad last time because Europe didn't have daylight savings time yet so it was 10am for us instead of 9am now.

Would it be possible to have it later than 7pm European time maybe? I'm (and some others) are in Americas, even the west coast which is 9 hours earlier ... And people in Europe might have plans for saturday evening as well.

Maybe more like midnight Saturday for Europe or some time at Sunday?

Marianople market place seems like a perfect spot if you're unable to assemble priests from only release.

Whykillme and I share the same deed on pristine and like he said, we can provide 75 faith 70 channeling priest along with 74 and 55 faith priests, but going further and further south, it becomes time consuming especially in a horrible wind

Location: I do not have any problem regarding the casting location. I merely suggested my deed as there was no other location discussed.

Timeframe: I stated in my original post that I am willing to stay up from 7 PM to 4 AM on GMT+2 so I am very flexible regarding both the location and the time.

However we need to consider the presence of other priests as well and so far except Cadurynn I hear no other Priest from release offering to join the meeting.

Time is of the essence here and we need to have all the details set 1-2 days prior to the cast and also we need to maximize the number of online people.

Edited by lockedbob

Would it be possible to have it later than 7pm European time maybe? I'm (and some others) are in Americas, even the west coast which is 9 hours earlier ... And people in Europe might have plans for saturday evening as well.

Maybe more like midnight Saturday for Europe or some time at Sunday?

You don't have alarm clocks in America? =P

Well, sure, could make it in Marianople, ql50 Silver Altar is available.

Would even make the Road from Sloping Sand Mobfree.

Well, sure, could make it in Marianople, ql50 Silver Altar is available.

Would even make the Road from Sloping Sand Mobfree.

*Ehem* 56ql.

I can make it. Just need to get hubby to give me a ride up there! Set a time and I do own an alarm clock. :)

Mela is currently 64 faith

You don't have alarm clocks in America? =P

Sure, but I'm not at home at this time. :P

Edited by Jacra

Out of curiosity as there is quite the confusion now around some people ... was there a decision for a date (27th in the forum title, in the thread here 20th was suggested) and a time? But Marianople was decided as location?

Alright, let's get a specific time decided on. I'm good for anything after 7pm. Since nobody is suggesting a specific time I'll suggest 9pm (gmt+2) or 11am on the west coast of NA.

And the 27th (instead of 20th) would be most appreciated.

please edit and reformat the starting post to reflect the current plans. I suggest something like this:

Date: 27 April 2013

Time: 9pm(gmt+2), 7pm (UK), 2pm (EST), 11am (PST)

Current Attendance: 6?

• Like 1

Time and date are now set in stone.

The best location was chosen as marianople as it is closest to pristine attendees.

I think we're done. If anyone has any objections feel free to speak.

Unfortunately i am not 100% sure i can be at the location at that time.

I have gotten a sudden family dinner set up, not at home...

Hopefully someone is able to replace my faith loss.

I can be there around 17:00 gmt+2 to link the priest to someone, if the caster is going to be online at that time, if that is an option for you.

Edited by whykillme

Unfortunately i am not 100% sure i can be at the location at that time.

I have gotten a sudden family dinner set up, not at home...

Hopefully someone is able to replace my faith loss.

I can be there around 17:00 gmt+2 to link the priest to someone, if the caster is going to be online at that time, if that is an option for you.

Yeah I should be on at that time and hopefully I'll have my priest there by that hour so there's no loss I suppose. See you there.

While we're at it does anyone else have any attendance problems?