Sign in to follow this  
clint

Plant Pots

Nothing major, Just adding a type of pot to the game.

Plant pot, can plant a sprout, lavander, rose etc... into it and it's purely a vanity item for decoration.

or it could be used to plant herbs into, such as Basil, Sassafrass etc... and it'll grow and can be "sprouted/pruned" occasionally to harvest some herbs.

could make little herb gardens inside (or near) kitchens.

Perhaps we could add that they need regularly watered or the herbs die, to stop people from hoarding thousands of pots.

• Like 1

Nothing major, Just adding a type of pot to the game.

Plant pot, can plant a sprout, lavander, rose etc... into it and it's purely a vanity item for decoration.

or it could be used to plant herbs into, such as Basil, Sassafrass etc... and it'll grow and can be "sprouted/pruned" occasionally to harvest some herbs.

could make little herb gardens inside (or near) kitchens.

Perhaps we could add that they need regularly watered or the herbs die, to stop people from hoarding thousands of pots.

I like the idea, and no special system would be needed to prevent hoarding, if they count as decorative items, and if the system is currently working as intended, there is a limit as to how many decorative items you can have in a tile at the time. Again, anything that helps decoration and customization I think its a great idea.

Wasnt this already covered in the Q&A?

Yes. Rolf mentioned in the session that he wants to implement flower pots and flower beds to line the front of houses and such. No idea when that will take place though. Seems they've been busy updating the other models, so it'll be a while before they think about adding more I would think.

For what it's worth though- I like the idea. :D My castle could use a little livening up.

Wasnt this already covered in the Q&A?

I wasn't aware of that.

But yay!

Can't wait to see some in-progress images pop onto the forums.

Farming herbs would be cool for flavour

• Like 1