Sign in to follow this  
Warlander

Deedplanner 2.9.10 - 3D House And Deed Planner

Error I'm getting when trying to open a file:

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.util.InputMismatchException    at java.util.Scanner.throwFor(Unknown Source)    at java.util.Scanner.next(Unknown Source)    at java.util.Scanner.nextInt(Unknown Source)    at java.util.Scanner.nextInt(Unknown Source)    at Form.LoadWindow.readWrit(LoadWindow.java:274)    at Form.LoadWindow.load1_0(LoadWindow.java:150)    at Form.LoadWindow.loadManager(LoadWindow.java:63)    at Form.LoadWindow.fileButtonActionPerformed(LoadWindow.java:903)    at Form.LoadWindow.access$200(LoadWindow.java:31)    at Form.LoadWindow$3.actionPerformed(LoadWindow.java:784)    at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)    at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)    at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)    at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown Source)    at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)    at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)    at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)    at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)    at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)    at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)    at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)    at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)    at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)    at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)    at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)    at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)    at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)    at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)    at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)    at java.awt.EventQueue.access$200(Unknown Source)    at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)    at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)    at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)    at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)    at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)    at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)    at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)    at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)
EDIT: Manually re-installed the program, still no luck :( Edited by Docterchese

This is 1.6 or 1.6a save - this versions have save system bug which don't allow to load saves properly - you can fix this manually by making enter before "W" letters in save ("W" letter is initializing writ loading).

In your case - at the end of file, there is one very long line which must be divined into parts.

Had a couple of crashes, first one was when trying to do ctrl+z to undo (and discovering that that command doesn't exist, then crashing a moment later weirdly) and also another random one when doing elevations. I don't have error logs from either.

Could you add an autosave function? Especially while the program is still being developed it's quite easy to lose work. :)

Finally this exists!

TYVM for creating this.

Crash when trying to delete a roof tile 3 tiles from map edge. Couldn't add one 2 tiles from map edge. Intended? No error log.

I hope I don't seem too repetitive, just I'd rather report crashes than not. :)

Looks like a very impressive program, can't wait to try it out.

No longer have the saves I restarted but I am getting alot of freezes when I am adjusting slope.

No longer have the saves I restarted but I am getting alot of freezes when I am adjusting slope.

Error log is empty? Maybe you have 32 bit Java on 64 bit system? Without any exception this is difficult to determine though, the only moment when program is crashing without any exception for me is start-up.

Error log is empty? Maybe you have 32 bit Java on 64 bit system? Without any exception this is difficult to determine though, the only moment when program is crashing without any exception for me is start-up.

I am pretty sure my system is 32 bit and I would post errors if it actually did any the program just stops responding and I have to force close it awhile waiting over 2 minutes.

Using Deed Planner version 1.6f I load a map created with a previous version. Map loads OK then I click save button and get error

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 25
    at Form.SaveWindow.saveMaker(SaveWindow.java:131)
    at Form.SaveWindow.<init>(SaveWindow.java:54)
    at Form.SaveWindow$7.run(SaveWindow.java:534)
    at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.access$200(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

Fixed in bugfix 1.6g.

1.7 will come in few days, I have to do much testing before releasing client and server.

Many thanks for that planner, very awesome and useful.

I was wondering if you had or can put some kind of "update log" in your main post to see all the new modifications that might have happened without reading all the 28 pages of this topic :)

Also, do you think its possible to import the .WP2 from the Wplanner into your houseplanner? To take what was planned with that program and add slopes and multistory houses on it with yours.

Thanks again

Changelog added on the first page... Well, latest two months were REALLY intensive. ;)

You mean next major version? No new features in the mapper itself, but I am working on server program and adding client features to DeedPlanner to allow editing or watching map (with instant changes) for multiple users. This will take some time, I must do much more testing and bugfixing than usual.

You mean next major version? No new features in the mapper itself, but I am working on server program and adding client features to DeedPlanner to allow editing or watching map (with instant changes) for multiple users. This will take some time, I must do much more testing and bugfixing than usual.

Just be careful, so you don't make a whole new Wurm game by accident....     ;-)

Snow

• Like 1

What happened to the .exe? I tried to get this on my laptop but all I get are two .zip folders that say "updater" and "deed planner"...

nvm, my stupid laptop isn't set to open the .jar files open with java...

Edited by KyleBooze

Yes, I call it a chapter update because it's a major sub point but not a title update.  As if it were a story. :)  Title update would be the book, and chapter update would be a new chapter of that specific book. :)

hi o/ finaly got it working,  had to set it to run with javaw.exe not java.exe

love it but xD

set height : current max is 1000  : needs to be max 9999 or the maximum in wurm

above 1000 is possible with the increase tool but gets tricky and messy with existing slopes and i haven't found an undo function yet.

max slope in wurm is 297 i believe. so a restrictive system that cant be switch on or off that only lets you make a maximum of 297 slope would be nice, especially in a multiple user environment, while still reaching heights of 9999 or more. this could even be set to the limit of your digging skill. so the planner would tell you if you cant do it

i noticed the clipping distance is around 1000 is that the reason for it? can this be increased as well?

thank you again awesome program!!

• Like 1

I have allowed heights from -3000 to 3000 now, this change will appear in 1.7 update.

• Like 1