Sign in to follow this  
Warlander

Deedplanner 2.9.10 - 3D House And Deed Planner

I added performance improvement - in 1.7f on biggest maps I had about 50% GPU usage, now it rarely exceeds 15% - even more improvements are possible, but I think they are no longer needed. Transparent textures rendering is fixed now. ;)

Autosave feature is added, it saves the current map to the "Autosave.MAP" in default save location at 5 minute intervals - on the occasion I improved few things in load and save window.

New version will come when I will finish keybindings and add few more objects (including trees). :)

Edit: Keybindings finished, now objects. :)

Edited by Warlander
  • Like 1

oh im trying that now,u may want to explain more about what that is on the op,i didnt get it when i read it

House calc is basically the initial versions of the Deed Planner.

Trees, trees everywhere!

hzbr.png

Version 1.7g released! Changes:

• performance optimalizations (about 300-400% - now the program is very "light" even on huge maps)
  • added keybindings (in program settings directory)
  • added map autosave
  • added trees: willow, pine, oak, maple, cedar, birch, walnut, linden, fir, chestnut
  • fixed transparent objects rendering

I want to update program screenshots on the first page - any pictures of really good, big projects? :)

Edited by Warlander
  • Like 1

Love the trees but they seem small i think you could double them maybe might work better? I have not had time to work with it much will test out the rest later but thank you for the trees :)

new version having an issue -

Properties \ Keybindings.prop does not exist

I manually added a folder named Properties and a text file named Keybindings.prop and the program seems to be running now. But for whatever reason the program did not create them.

EGjbeUW.png

Edited by sunsvortex
  • Like 1

Great little planner, needs a little video for the players that are unfamiliar with these programs :) 

I would do it but I am busy most days with me kids, and my house gets noisy lol. 

+1 to DeedPlanner

Are there any new/old bugs? I want to fix them before I will start working on 1.8.

Trees will be updated in next bugfix (three sizes - small (two times smaller), normal and big (two times bigger)).

Not really a bug but a request. Could you have look into the stone walls and see if you can get the new models for them that don't show through to the bottom floors added in? Also the single stone door does not have the awning anymore and would be nice to have the new model added in if you can manage in the next round too.  :)

As far as any bugs i have not had time to use the tool any i will do a quick planning test real fast and see if i can see anything.

Since the last update I can no longer "overwrite selected" so I have to create a new file every time I want to save. Happens both with my deed project as well as a newly created test project.

Since the last update I can no longer "overwrite selected" so I have to create a new file every time I want to save. Happens both with my deed project as well as a newly created test project.

For me, it seems to save and overwrite correctly, but the save dialog window don't close.

Snow

getting error "Could not find the main class: Form.HouseCalc. Program will exit." Help?

getting error "Could not find the main class: Form.HouseCalc. Program will exit." Help?

Do you have latest Java?

I'm running it on Ubuntu, so . . .

Edited by Keldun

What version? It wont let me use it in zip and when i put it in a folder it doesnt work

It won't work in ZIP for anyone.

You must unpack it whatever you use Ubuntu, any other Linux or Windows.

ZIP is an archive, not executable.

I'm using this "deedplanner3d.desktop" file located in "$HOME/.local/share/applications", to have it in my programs menu:

[Desktop Entry]
Version=1.0
Type=Application
Icon=/home/login_name/.local/share/icons/java-3D_icon_by_BrightKnight.png
Comment=Deed Planner 3D for Wurm game
Terminal=false
Categories=Wurm_Online
Name=Deed Planner 3D
Path=/home/login_name/DeedPlanner
Exec=java -Xms64m -Xmx2048m -jar DeedPlanner.jar
Encoding=UTF-8

This is brilliant! Thank you so much for putting the time and effort into creating this for all of us to us!

I am getting a strange new bug when I get up to level four on my plan the wall colors go crazy..

QZO247E.jpg

What gives??  I try and open a file from the older Housecalc program with the new Deedplanner, and I get an error . . .  okay I get it that the data is old and no longer supported but when I try and use my Housecalc program, (still on my computer in a different folder) all I get is the NEW DOWNLOAD pop-up and the program won't load.

Does this mean that all the work I did in the older program is now lost??

Skyefox

Is there no way to simulate caves in this planner?

you can go below on level 0 but it is not in 3d view