Sign in to follow this  
Warlander

Deedplanner 2.9.10 - 3D House And Deed Planner

Roof calculating alghoritms don't "see" order in which you are placing roofs, it is always calculating them again every time you make any change to roof, so it should stay the same regardless of order and time of placement.

I see this roof bug and I am trying to fix it, but this may take a moment as roof calculations alghoritms are very complex. I suspect that one possible way (and model) of placing roof is missing and needs to be added.

• Like 1

Roof calculating alghoritms don't "see" order in which you are placing roofs, it is always calculating them again every time you make any change to roof, so it should stay the same regardless of order and time of placement.

Well it used to be that way in one of the older versions. So that suspicion wasn't entirely unfounded.

Boo for old model fruit trees, I suspect rose bushes must be old model too. But YAY for all the new model trees, just updated my forestry plan. It helps a LOT to see what should go where when the terraforming is finished. Also stumbled over object rotation today, great feature ! :D

OK, this is the the error I get for the Intel chip:

Failed to create display!

DISPLAY CREATION FAILED

Nov 16, 2013 3:12:11 PM Lib.Graphics.GLInit initDisplay

Schwerwiegend: null

org.lwjgl.LWJGLException: Could not choose GLX13 config

at org.lwjgl.opengl.LinuxDisplayPeerInfo.initDefaultPeerInfo(Native Method)

at org.lwjgl.opengl.LinuxDisplayPeerInfo.(LinuxDisplayPeerInfo.java:61)

at org.lwjgl.opengl.LinuxDisplay.createPeerInfo(LinuxDisplay.java:788)

at org.lwjgl.opengl.DrawableGL.setPixelFormat(DrawableGL.java:61)

at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:846)

at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:757)

at Lib.Graphics.GLInit.initDisplay(GLInit.java:35)

at Mapper.Mapper$1.run(Mapper.java:87)

This, I get with the NVidia:

Failed to create display!

DISPLAY CREATION FAILED

Nov 16, 2013 3:11:44 PM Lib.Graphics.GLInit initDisplay

Schwerwiegend: null

org.lwjgl.LWJGLException: Samples > 0 specified but there's no support for GLX_ARB_multisample

at org.lwjgl.opengl.LinuxDisplayPeerInfo.initDefaultPeerInfo(Native Method)

at org.lwjgl.opengl.LinuxDisplayPeerInfo.<init>(LinuxDisplayPeerInfo.java:61)

at org.lwjgl.opengl.LinuxDisplay.createPeerInfo(LinuxDisplay.java:788)

at org.lwjgl.opengl.DrawableGL.setPixelFormat(DrawableGL.java:61)

at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:846)

at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:757)

at Lib.Graphics.GLInit.initDisplay(GLInit.java:35)

at Mapper.Mapper$1.run(Mapper.java:87)

Unfortunately I don't understand that error. I don't even know if it's something I have to fix, or you.

I didn't see a response on this, so here is a reminder.

idk what the problem is but this program worked fine for a few days, then i saved one file using it, now it only works about 1/15 times i try running it.

dafuq is wrong?

I didn't see a response on this, so here is a reminder.

About first error - I don't know what can be wrong, but I think this is LWJGL or your OS libraries (drivers?) related bug.

Is the second card very old? It seems that it don't even "know" what antialiasing is.

idk what the problem is but this program worked fine for a few days, then i saved one file using it, now it only works about 1/15 times i try running it.

dafuq is wrong?

Any error in error log?

Actually both are on board chips. It's the new Nvidia Optimus combo for Notebooks: NVidia performance plus Intel power saver.

About first error - I don't know what can be wrong, but I think this is LWJGL or your OS libraries (drivers?) related bug.
Is the second card very old? It seems that it don't even "know" what antialiasing is.

I can run other programs (Wurm, Minecraft, Unity3D) on both chips just fine, it's only Deedplanner that has problems.

Edited by Keldun

Download the file, unzip it, then go into it and double click 'Deedplanner.jar'

Not sure if you are working on any new features but having a toggle to show/not show objects would be really useful. I love having the trees but they can get in the way of seeing the plans now and a toggle would be nice. If it is not to hard to do then it would be appreciated.

Is there a way to add more then a 25x25 Map, or where do i get a bigger map? I love the 3d deed planer, but my deed is 25x27 and i wanted to map it out.

Is there a way to add more then a 25x25 Map, or where do i get a bigger map? I love the 3d deed planer, but my deed is 25x27 and i wanted to map it out.

on the top there are icons it is one of them

Okay all look again, using DeedPlanner 1.7o. Ah sorry guys i see it now, ty. This program is so awesome!

Edited by pimprage

So, how this works, or more what folder to install to? I wont get any exe file to launch it, only some non interactive graphic/text files.

So I've been wondering, how accurate are the measurements in this compared to ingame? I was trying to line up the height of 2 buildings but on different dirt heights and couldn't seem to get it right and Xsamuraizx on IRC said 30 dirts should be accurate but in deedplanner it looks more accurate at around 34-35. Thoughts?

This tool is fantastic! But is there any chance of getting fruit trees and hedges included?

So, how this works, or more what folder to install to? I wont get any exe file to launch it, only some non interactive graphic/text files.

It's Java, so you have to look for the jar file, not exe. When you run Wurm, this should work as well.

This tool is fantastic! But is there any chance of getting fruit trees and hedges included?

Chance yes, but someone with the right tools (afaik they cost money) needs to convert the files so that DeedPlanner can read them.

okay i could use some help here please.  i downloaded the file. unzipped it. opened up the folder, right click on the deedplaner jar and use java plattform to run it. but nothing happens. if do this with the updater, a window pops up saying checking for newer version but there is no progress after an hour. so what am i doing wrong here.

eidt: okay got it to work and will try to explain how i managed this, btw i am running on w7 64bit

grab the appropriate java file for your system, download the deeplaner file, in my case it was a rar file (depending on the program you use). right click and select "unzip to deedplaner". this creates a folder with the files in it. go to your desktop, right click and create a new short cut. for the path go to the deedplaner folder and select the deedplaner jar ( actually it looks like a rar file) then right click the shortcut and go to properties, click on the first tab on the left (think it is called "general" in english) where it says open with, there you choose java runtime or however it is called for your system, click ok. and now you can start the app by just double clicking the shortcut you just created

Note: this is how I got it to work. There might other and/or easier ways to do it, but that is one way and it worked for me. If anything goes wrong blame it on the trolls.

Edited by hoof2000

I think this program is fantastic, just saying, but I'm having an issue that is ticking me off. lol. 

It used to work fine, but then all of a sudden, it stopped allowing me to add floor and roof tiles. I'll make walls (1, 2nd, 3rd, et al floors) but it will not let me add any roof or floors. I'll pick the one I want, click it (either pencil or fill) and nothing happens. No error or anything. It just won't let me add roof or floor tiles. 

Any fixes for this?

**edit

I just noticed, it says at the bottom left when trying to lay a floor tile down "you cannot place roofs on the first floor". 

sigh. 

Nevermind. I figured it out. I had to create writ first. . . derp. 

Edited by Necromateur

Cant seem to get it to work,

downloaded latest version today, extracted files to a folder named deedplanner then clicked  on deedplanner JAR file, the black console screen flashes up briefly then nothing happens?

I am running windows 7 64bit if this helps, and have latest version of Java, there is no data in error log after i have tried to run it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Edited by oilrag

Thank you very much JARFix did the job!

I wasn't even aware my java could be hijacked in this way. thanks again. :)

used to love this tool.

However, recently it won't work for me anymore. Whenever I try to expand the size (even just by 5) the app will not respond anymore. No error log and no error message, just no response. is there any fix to that problem?

great programme, love it.

im wondering if anyone has managed to add forges, altars (any type) and coffins to the objects list?

would v much like to add em for a project im working on, and my java etc skills are lacking.

I noticed that i can't use the very first tiles for writs ... also i am having a problem with resizing the default deed size and using elevation options. past the original boarders it wants to stack the slopes to the edge of original.