Sign in to follow this  
Warlander

Deedplanner 2.9.10 - 3D House And Deed Planner

@up2 - cute dog. ;)

Is this error log created right after failed loading? Error log is cleared each time you run program.

I hope I will have enough time and motivation. ;) Soon in Poland will be high school final exams and national holidays, so I will have more time.

Sent you some motivation. Can't send much tho, until ads revenue comes in and I calculate the new premium costs :P .

Thanks for this "motivation"! ;)

I am repeating my question - will you mind if I will add second interface bar at the top? I don't want to make such changes that may not match to someone without your opinions. ;)

I am fine what whatever you need to do to get the most features in as you can. :)

do what you think good, i just want that furnitures, statues, and fountains ;D

Not a major thing but when you load and save it would be nice if it would remember what folder you lasted saved in. Right now it is default to the documents folder but i keep mine in my dropbox so i can use the same plans at work too. Would just save me time looking for the right folder every time so if it was not too much work to add that in would be much appreciated.

Edited by Kegan
  • Like 1

Awesome! I've always wanted to be able to plan before i build. No more drawing for me :lol:

One suggestion, maybe add an option to turn off (or at least lower) anti-aliasing and other "pretty" features like texture filtering (if it uses it, I cant tell) for those who don't have super high-end computers like myself. ^.^

The performance hit is HUGE on older systems. And for most, it wont matter if it looks pretty, so long as it accomplishes the same goal. :)

Edited by whereami
  • Like 1

One suggestion, maybe add an option to turn off (or at least lower) anti-aliasing and other "pretty" features like texture filtering (if it uses it, I cant tell) for those who don't have super high-end computers like myself. ^.^

The performance hit is HUGE on older systems. And for most, it wont matter if it looks pretty, so long as it accomplishes the same goal. :)

Minor update 1.2c released. Changes:

-switched from LWJGL 2.8.5 to 2.9.0

-big optimalization changes - maps up to 1000X1000 allowed (but maps bigger than 500X500 may cause FPS drops)

-added possibility to change default antialiasing and disable mipmaps.

Dunno if its too late, but i don't think a top bar would be bad, in fact i'd recommend it for stuff like save/load buttons and such, since the side bar is getting a bit cluttered.

• Like 1

ok like i already everything got deleted when i resize , so i decided to resize a new map and do it all over again. but after resizing a new map nothing of the thing that i add appear in 3d view...

Dunno if its too late, but i don't think a top bar would be bad, in fact i'd recommend it for stuff like save/load buttons and such, since the side bar is getting a bit cluttered.

I will add top bar, but it cannot have any pop-ups as Swing don't like LWJGL window anchored into program. ;) You gave me idea how to use this top bar properly, thanks! :)

-added possibility to change default antialiasing and disable mipmaps.

Awesome, thank you! I get 120FPS+ now in FPP mode, whereas before it was <5!

Finally, a way to plan, plot and scheme for Wurm in 3d!

I've been waiting... and you deliver. This is awesome.

Awesome, thank you! I get 120FPS+ now in FPP mode, whereas before it was <5!

Well... now you will be able to get 120FPS+ even on 1000X1000 map - version 1.2d released! :)

Changes:

-big optimalization - now 1000X1000 map should run almost as fast as 100X100 map

-new main window interface

-added brush size, pencil, fill and select options for grounds and floors (walls and roofs are not affected)

admdx.png

Now I will focus on 1.3. ;)

Edited by Warlander
  • Like 1

Hello Warlander,

really awesome tool. And right on time before I started building the new house

In the new version the right click - delete on the roofs have stopped working again seems they are being deleted in the floors section.

Edited by Kegan

Absolutely awesome little program. Thank you so much for developing it :) :)

How hard would it be to add a blank floor piece...reason for this request is that calculations are not correct unless you put in a floor, IF you dont want a floor carp calculations are incorrect, IF you put in a floor tile and dont want one there, then mat count is incorrect...

TY Emane

Totally invisible floor piece? How would it be visible? Current rendering engine does not allow for using different models/textures in 2d and 3d view (in fact 2d view is just 3d view rendered using suitable matrix).

I can add piece without any materials count, but I have to know how should it look like.

Edited by Warlander

how about a mostly transparent grey? Blank floor would only be a quick workaround though.

You could try to actually calculate indoor tiles, or use proper writ frame creation on the ground level.