Sign in to follow this  
Warlander

Deedplanner 2.9.10 - 3D House And Deed Planner

Is there any way to edit / move / delete text labels except opening the save file and editing it manually?

If no, would it be possible to make Objects->Delete delete labels as well?

You can delete label by clicking on existing label and removing text.

• Like 1

You can delete label by clicking on existing label and removing text.

Thanks. :)

Edit: that worked on my test map, but not on my actual deed. Is there a trick to getting it to work?

The label I made is underground. I can't change it into "", but " " does work. However now I can't create any labels above ground anymore..

Edited by DKSprocket

No errors.

I started labeling the veins in my mine, but now I can't create labels anymore down there either. Is there a cap on the number of labels? I have 17 veins labeled and possibly some invisible " " labels.

Restarting the program and reloading the map didn't change anything.

Map: http://pastebin.com/6t7MWV3C

On my laptop I can freely add more labels without any problems, both above and under ground - strange problem, I am not able to reproduce it on my machine. :/

Do you have idea how to show two height values in cave view (absolute elevation and cave height)?

Do you have idea how to show two height values in cave view (absolute elevation and cave height)?

I don't know about this stuff but can you stack two of the "worlds" on top of each other and just use an icon for each 3d view? Like one for the over world and one cave view? 

Like have two of level 1 kind of thing with the elevation and everything..idk seems hard good luck :)

The "update to new version" window crashes when I start Deedplanner,

Anyway to get around this?

The "update to new version" window crashes when I start Deedplanner,

Anyway to get around this?

you can go in the file and just click the update thing and it will not open the program till the end that might help..idk

Getting freezes when i load my plan. i redownload etc but doesnt work anymore. need to start all over again...

About all problems - there will be no more updates for versions 1.x, but I am working on version 2.0 - I am rewritting the program, because many bugs have source in program structure and therefore cannot be removed easily - program was designed to be a simple house planner/calculator, not the whole deed planner. I can also add features which would be hard to implement in current versions. This will take some time, but I will release beta versions without some features from time to time. :)

• Like 9

About all problems - there will be no more updates for versions 1.x, but I am working on version 2.0 - I am rewritting the program, because many bugs have source in program structure and therefore cannot be removed easily - program was designed to be a simple house planner/calculator, not the whole deed planner. I can also add features which would be hard to implement in current versions. This will take some time, but I will release beta versions without some features from time to time. :)

Nice to hear, Warlander. I still love your program - please keep up the good work!

Nice to hear, Warlander. I still love your program - please keep up the good work!

Exactly this ^ BIG THANKS for it

Your program is nearly as great as Wurm is :)

And in some viewpoint even better. With some caution I can use it at work, while WO is quite dangerous :P , can be traced easily by network traffic ...

Will there be any problem with server hosted on localhost? I want to use client-server model even in offline mode. :)

That's wonderful to hear, thank you for the program and keep up the good work!

Hi all,

"Unsupported/outdated save format: 0.5"

Is this error correctable or are my previous maps lost forever?

Thank you for a great program.

Regards.

Thanks for a great program. I have not seen this suggested anywhere, but I would very much like to have a hover text in caves when you hover over the ore types that it would say if it is iron, lead, silver etc. Because they all look the same when they have been placed.

damnit made a fresh plan and got as far as building houses with second story and now this: 

Exception in thread "Mapper thread" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 25

at Mapper.Graphics.MiscRenderer.renderGroundTile(MiscRenderer.java:140)

at Mapper.Graphics.MiscRenderer.renderGround(MiscRenderer.java:100)

at Mapper.Graphics.MiscRenderer.update(MiscRenderer.java:29)

at Mapper.Mapper.draw(Mapper.java:215)

at Mapper.Mapper.loop(Mapper.java:131)

at Mapper.Mapper.access$200(Mapper.java:36)

at Mapper.Mapper$1.run(Mapper.java:118)

*sighs*

Exception in thread "Mapper thread" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 25

at Mapper.Graphics.MiscRenderer.renderGroundTile(MiscRenderer.java:140)

at Mapper.Graphics.MiscRenderer.renderGround(MiscRenderer.java:100)

at Mapper.Graphics.MiscRenderer.update(MiscRenderer.java:29)

at Mapper.Mapper.draw(Mapper.java:215)

at Mapper.Mapper.loop(Mapper.java:131)

at Mapper.Mapper.access$200(Mapper.java:36)

at Mapper.Mapper$1.run(Mapper.java:118)