Sign in to follow this  
TKOD

Samurai Sword Or New Wepions

wow i do know my katanan's

1 O TANTO 2 CHISA KATANA 3 KATANA 4 O KATANA 5 NODACHI 6DOUBLE EDGE KATANA

AND WHO SEAD THAY WILL BE OP FOR GOD ..... I JUST WONT A REAL GOOD LOOKING SWORD THAT WILL HAVE TO UES REAL WOLD WAYS AND IT DASENT HAVE TO BE OP Jenshiye Alaric YOU TWO GUY ARE NOT OPEN MINDED AND JUST EXCPET THE WORCE THE KATANA IS AN ANMAZEING SWORD I HAVE AND CHAISA KATAN KATANA AND NODACHI THAY ARE AMAZEING WHEN U HOLD THEM.. IM SORRY I DONT KNOW HOW TO SPELL WELL I HAVE A LEARNING DISELABITLY AND INTERLICHU TALKING DISELABITLY SO PLEASE DONT I DONT KNOW WHY I HAVE TO JUSTAFIE MY SELF TO TWO PPLS IT JUST WORNG

I vote that TkOD be given full time employment as a developer for wurm

• Like 1

okay i can do that just ppls nead to be more open mind and not shut me down pleace thay are welcome to there suggestions and ideas i just nead to be herd

My friend, we have indeed heard you. We have heard your side. I'm sorry, but some of us just don't agree with your ideas. It is nothing against you, but some of us feel Katanas and such are unneeded. As cool as they'd be, they just don't quite fit in with wurms Medieval Europe theme. And as to the over swords, again really unneeded, as cool as they'd be.. We don't need 10 swords to do the same job as a Longsword. It'd just add more coding and work for the Wurm team.

Great ideas! Just not the game I'm afraid.

Edited by Radni

i understand where u are comeing from i would like to see some new wepions or cross bows or bows something new intro to the game would be nice to have :) im trying to think about some new bludings into the game

We don't need 10 swords to do the same job as a Longsword. It'd just add more coding and work for the Wurm team.

I would say the opposite is true, we need more variety even if it does the exact same thing.Using the mechanic from exciting weapons and just changing the model would be an easy way to add more weapons and lower the chance that Rolf and Co mess it all up.

for fun, it could be made so swords made on island X have model Y and so on, there by adding a certian feel to islands and maybe making some cross island trade

it what you guys like in place?

guns and cannons for thows ppls thats would like it in place it might be but most lightly not?

why coz we dont even have crossbows or ballsters wich i think WE SHOULD HAVE in place ASAP!!.

why cant we have it atached to ships for pvp not it the java styem and code it very hard and it would be a lot of ork just to even to do one of my ideas but the easy on would be a wepion wall mont for when have have some wepion textures to show off wich would be neat i would like it asap but it not up to me im not at DEV or GA so i can olney hope some ppls will see some of my ideas intsting

Edited by TKOD

Makarus Aldur (Gianna) 3 so far have herd my side

From what I have seen of Gianna on IRC, they are a bit of a troll. Probably supporting your idea to annoy other people. Don't know about the other two.

why u such a downer for i just posting my ideas and what i think would be cool

From what I have seen of Gianna on IRC, they are a bit of a troll. Probably supporting your idea to annoy other people. Don't know about the other two.

:huh: Edited by macciek

sorry about my tags with guns and cannons it seam like an good idear at the time but after reading a few forums no one will like it so im just going to stick with my.

Samurai Sword. in game a sword would take around lets say umm 15 minute's to make an okay sword.

well i would like if i could get a Samurai Sword made for in game that will not take 15 mints just to make it.

( i wish that u have to work the steel and tarmpret it put clay over it just like how thay have been makeing them for over 4000 years now.)

so maby an hour to make the Samurai Sword.

please feel free to comment and leave some suggestion's.

thank's TKOD :)

+1

Am I a bad person for finding this thread very, very fun ?

Rathgar why is it very fun?

He liked one of my posts so probably thinks that this won't happen and is laughing at the attempt.

(Post #49)

Edited by Jenshiye

Elen thx that look HOT :ph34r: 1+ for the image -1 for the text :P Edited by TKOD