Sign in to follow this  
Giget

Cultivating Grass?

51 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to be able to cultivate grass?

• Yes
    • No

Ive notice that you cant cultivate grass and would like to see it posible. :) Dontknow it anyone else would like it and dont see a post about it. :D so here it is. Really would like to see it in game. Would help a lot when planting trees or crops. :)

Faster to dig drop one dirt, removes grass on 4 tiles with one timer

Edited by Aetherwalker

just dig and drop if u can, you get 4 tiles in one action

yes that works but what about when you have crops you dont want to remove by doing so also walls some times get in the way of being able to do so. being able to cultivate the grass would be more useful and helpful. :)

Pack and cultivate would work in that situation...

• Like 2

more posting for the priest who are farmers and cant pack. im a fo priest my self but im also a farmer and tree grower :/ the grass gets in my way all the time and to pack i take a heavey hit to my faith. also cant get my village memeber to help me all the time. im not complaining but posting what i think would be a good idea. :) and for those trolls looking for some one to troll go for it make my day :D

Didn't think about the priests :P

I suppose it wouldn't hurt for it to be possible or it could also be possible to have a "remove grass" option with a sickle :P

either way I'll vote yes to it

the grass gets in my way all the time and to pack i take a heavey hit to my faith

you can its called pack and cultivate, nothing is cultivated unless its packed.

you choose your priest along with its powers and the penalties.

-1 to removing the penalties he's already made it so easy to be priest now it is not funny.

-1 to cultivating tiles that are not packed.

might as well rename your thread for what it is " I want to remove my priests penalties."

Edited by Protunia
  • Like 3

dig and drop..or plant fast enough bare dirt doesnt turn to grass....normally takes a day or two or more to do so anyhow...

• Like 1

you can its called pack and cultivate, nothing is cultivated unless its packed.

you choose your priest along with its powers and the penalties.

-1 to removing the penalties he's already made it so easy to be priest now it is not funny.

-1 to cultivating tiles that are not packed.

might as well rename your thread for what it is " I want to remove my priests penalties."

gezz your a negitive nag im not asking really to remove the penity im making a segestion for all people :P every post ive seen you post is alway negitive and makes you look like a troll :/. and now i want to hug you :D cuz it seams like you dont get enough love :3

• Like 1

Look, that is just Protunia, not going to change that -.-

Look, that is just Protunia, not going to change that -.-

it maybe just him in gen. but i still wanna hug him :).

Get an alt. Problem solved.

not every one can aford a second alt :P

Edited by Giget

it maybe just him in gen. but i still wanna hug him :).

not every one can aford a second alt :P

LMAO. They are FREE. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LMAO. They are FREE. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

they maybe free but to brign them to ele they have to be preimed :P not every server is a freedumb server. Edited by Giget

more posting for the priest who are farmers and cant pack.

Priests can't pack anymore? I got my old Vynora priest to 50 digging just by packing and cultivating grass tiles. It might have changed though when it started to give paving skill gain instead of digging?

Priests can't pack anymore? I got my old Vynora priest to 50 digging just by packing and cultivating grass tiles. It might have changed though when it started to give paving skill gain instead of digging?

Vyn's favored terrain is paving, so it's not unsurprising that vyn priests can pack, however, it doesn't mean others can ;) I got my mag priest to 15 digging to see slopes by cultivating tiles I had packed with my main >.<

Edit, as for the topic, I don't see why not. Packing is not a natural [RL] step for moving between grass and farmable land. Currently it is two steps to achive what really, one step could achieve without breaking the game :P It would be a boon for two types of priest (possibly 3 - lib?) and potenailly make things a bit less tedious for any number of 'normal' accounts. Of course digging and dropping to change 4 at once will still have its place, but look at it this way, you can already turn 4 tiles from grass to dirt without packing in the middle, why not 1 at a time?

This is about making the game as a whole a bit more user friendly and more logical rather than trying to un-nerf priests as some people are suggesting.

they maybe free but to brign them to ele they have to be preimed :P not every server is a freedumb server.

Changed my vote just for that.

they maybe free but to brign them to ele they have to be preimed :P not every server is a freedumb server.

Would have helped to mention the epic servers in your OP. But then you add the insult to the majority of WURM players. I might have changed to a +. But the insult stayed my hand. An apology would probably get you more +.

...and dont see a post about it.

No wonder about that.

ofc -1

Not that the votes really matters.

The suggestion to give everyone a permanent sleep-bonus would get many + too i guess.

Still it would be plain stupid to do it, like it is with this "suggestion".

Edited by Void

Would need to separate the code between pvp and the freedom servers which is where I play.

Vyn's favored terrain is paving, so it's not unsurprising that vyn priests can pack, however, it doesn't mean others can ;) I got my mag priest to 15 digging to see slopes by cultivating tiles I had packed with my main >.<

Edit, as for the topic, I don't see why not. Packing is not a natural [RL] step for moving between grass and farmable land. Currently it is two steps to achive what really, one step could achieve without breaking the game :P It would be a boon for two types of priest (possibly 3 - lib?) and potenailly make things a bit less tedious for any number of 'normal' accounts. Of course digging and dropping to change 4 at once will still have its place, but look at it this way, you can already turn 4 tiles from grass to dirt without packing in the middle, why not 1 at a time?

This is about making the game as a whole a bit more user friendly and more logical rather than trying to un-nerf priests as some people are suggesting.

I call BS. Ok then I want to dig and mine with my vyn if we are going to start removing restrictions.

You can spin it how you want too, but its removing priest restrictions no ifs. ands, or buts.

It's not like you magically become a priest, it takes time and people know the restrictions are coming.

Edited by Protunia

Sorry OP but I don't think you idea is well considered, seems more of an annoyance that you suddenly got frustrated with. Unless you accidentally became a priest I think it's ridiculously wishy-washy to complain now.

I'm not a priest and I think its a pain to have to pack before I cultivate.

You people pick the weirdest stuff to stand up for.