Sign in to follow this  
Webbler

Sermons

So did we agree on a location after all? Also, love that countdown Webby, showing the time in multiple timezones :)

So did we agree on a location after all? Also, love that countdown Webby, showing the time in multiple timezones :)

Yes I decided on Mookton since there is parking (with enchanted grass) many fountains for water, forge and other amenities very close by (like 10-15 tiles, 20 tiles tops.) along with 80ql altars, etc.

Thank you for the compliment about the countdown, however I can not take credit for that at all. That was all Seara. =)

Alright well if you want to swing by my place sometime and pick up like 100 wemp for people to bowstring with, let me know. I wont be joining you at Mookton for personal reasons, but that doesn't mean I can't pitch in and do my part :)

Thanks man! I'll see if I can make it down that way to say hi at a minimum before the sermons start. :)

100 wemp, what a joke trolololol theres 20,000 wemp at the plaza 94ql if you need it, just sayin.

100 wemp is plenty for bowstrings for one weekend for several priests, that's why I put up that number.

1 wemp, or 100 wemp is fine by me considering he didn't even have to offer. :)

I'll see if I get a chance to make it down there before the sermons.

aether you can come if you like . your not banned or anything. I just dis agree with how you sometimes treat players. if you stay cool you can come over any time. I don't like bad blood. but if your not comfortable i understand.