Sign in to follow this  
coyote

Payments In Wurm Online

there is paypal tax... less coins or time u buy... same tax... 0.30eur +3%+ is now.... and u cant get much with 1 month of premium or 1eur per silver... 10eur min. is just fine... less transactions also....

Most of the people that are new to wurm would like to try membership for 1 month so they diffently gonna make profit on this..

And the Tax rate is not that high for less payments, as u can see on the link i sended.

Edited by coyote

While I think more options are better, there are some things that wont do well with this. Of course, assuming that Rolf wouldnt lose some money from these micro-transactions which I have a hard time imagining not taking a slight hit.

First, 10e is not that much money and makes for a serious entry into premium experience. Next, the benefit from going premium the first time would make the 5e/1month somewhat abusable (you can easily get 8-9s from first time premium). Finally I can not imagine someone buying silver 1e at a time, but I guess that would not be bad as long as game got it's full cut.

Edited by Pollo

5e for 1 month makes sense only if you must buy 2 months prem to be able to use referal. I'm sure it'd be a good thing for wurm. Many new players would spend "just 5e" on a game even if they play it only for a very short time.

Wurm would have some profits :)

• Like 1