Sign in to follow this  
Blob

Blob's Chain Collection Revealed : 95Ql Gold Chain Set And 2 Full Rare Chain Set And Extra Coif.

I am Blob, i am a chainsmith. I have 99cas and over my time have made many sets of armour. Today i was given the idea to show some of these, so here they are. A 95ql gold chain set made by me and a rather famous miner, go HOGWILD!! for..........Hogwash one of if not the greatest miner around on independance.Also the cleanest Hog in all the kingdoms ;) and some other people who helped who shall not be mentioned (you know who you are :D). This rather nice bling chain set was commissioned by non other than Elwood the master carpenter himself :D (the price ofc will not be disclosed as im sure someone would ask hehe)

In this picture below is a rare forge ;), with the 95ql gold chain set and 2 full rare chain sets which over the coming days will probably be completely imped to 90ql there is also a extra coif. (I did not make all the rare chain sets myself, most was bought at lower qualities). Hope you like seeing part of my chain armour collection, what weird and wonderful chain sets have you made?

The big questions is though:

Is this the highest quality gold chain set ever made? :D

During the making of this set i got some rarity achievements which are as far as i know are for imping the highest ql item of its type on the server. Details over how the achievement works would also be appreciated as my count went a bit weird. I now have 78 rarity achieves

Hogwash's store: http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/49642-keeperton-craftworks-blacksmithing-toolscustom-imps-96ql-iron-lump-95ql-compass-shop-and-more-updated-storefront/

wurm201304092149.jpg

Edited by Blob
  • Like 4

Nice! :D Now to make a rare gold chain set... :P

love the gold chain :3

hey bob you wanted a challenge, so i gaved you one, hehehe!

3 Scraps with damage! OMG!

Well.. nice one on the chain sets :)

Nice! :D Now to make a rare gold chain set... :P

I took about 15min off i think to make some candelabras with spare gold. I got a drum roll on one of these only 50ql. So there was a chance of making a piece of the chain rare, was not to be in the end.

3 Scraps with damage! OMG!

Well.. nice one on the chain sets :)

Not me O.o i haven't used this forge for a bit as it is for the village and i didnt want to clog it up with chain sets i was skilling on.

Nice work! gratz

95ql gold set was running around back in the old days, dont remember who wore it but was part of LO crew.

only bothered to 90ql myself once.

Edited by Zazz

was fun to work on this project with the great chain master sir blob

No thanks to me? For buying your first 20ql gold ring? :D

Awesome armours, what's next? Rare gold chain or maybe 90ql steel chains set? :)

grats, does golden chain looks different than iron? if yes, post image with someone wearing it :)

./me is still crying over the fact that his silver chain set looks 100% like iron.

and Nice Blob, Grats.