Sign in to follow this  
Sarcaticous

Things U Think Make No Sense In Wurm

Being on the third or higher level of a building and getting attacked by a mob on the ground. Regardless of the state of the building or the type of wall you are standing next to this should not happen. It's quite silly.

• Like 3

Wogic is half the appeal of the game.

And most of the frustration.

• Like 2

when spider swims over a lake, runs over a huge mountain, chases up on 280slope wall and all this just to have little piece of meat from u..

and when a little wooden fence comes by, they stop and are helpless..

Edited by silakka
  • Like 2

When you make items, and you fail, and sometimes its the QL that drops by a tiny bit, sometimes you lose 10% weight, and sometimes you lose nothing. I hate that inconsistency so much. Also windows of opportunites.

having to fill my pockets with, say 240kg dirt before putting it in a the cart

• Like 7

well, lets start:

Prior to new animations, We could ride 30km/h on a horse, while standing up drinking wine .... we wurmians was quite acrobatic.

Next: Commanding a Magical Large cart; You stand in a cart with no reigns, with horses that are 5 km apart held there with a magical tractor beam ....

• Like 1

when spider swims over a lake, runs over a huge mountain, chases up on 280slope wall and all this just to have little piece of meat from u..

and when a little wooden fence comes by, they stop and are helpless.

What's even worse: you can do that too and even faster than the spider, but the hell hound will follow you and the fence will stop you....

Edited by Keldun

When leading an animal with a rope, the rope becomes invisible. I wonder what strange magicks are causing this...

• Like 1

When leading an animal with a rope, the rope becomes invisible. I wonder what strange magicks are causing this...

Madagascarian rare crystalblue invisible spider web.

Being a Mag preist and cant repair or imp using stone.

Yet you can mine it.

Timer on some basic spells taking for ever to cast. aka strongwall 3 minute timer..its not a figthing skill.

I can store cooked meat in a food bin but not fish?

How a mine floor can get below water lvl when your at lvl ground and no one mined it, to wet to plant item here.

After awhile.

Why a roof does not meet up with wall, insted it makes a peak.

Why there is no log walls.

Or stone walls. just brick

How marsh can climb a 100 slope.

There are many more ... :blink:

• Like 1

Fo priest and Vyn priest, both popular for farming but one can't cut trees or pack, the other can't cultivate pakced drit, making it quite difficult to prepare bare dirt for farming without help...

• Like 1

Timer on some basic spells taking for ever to cast. aka strongwall 3 minute timer..its not a figthing skill.

But it is a combat spell; think of how powerful it is to trap someone inside. Also applies on freedom, really.

Do you play on a PvP server? It would be a bit of a vicious trap with a short timer.

Edit: I was ninja'd :P

Do you play on a PvP server? It would be a bit of a vicious trap with a short timer

Stop being so slow Hord :D

there are no pickles.....even though we have barrels, wine, water, salt and veggies....

no sandmitches...even with bread, cheese, meats...

no beer....grains, barrels and water....

you can dye a whole wall, inside and outside while outside, but you can not dye a pair of leather gloves...

if you dye a sailboat the sail is dyed as well....

you can mow grass but plant it and it is steppe's grass...pick flowers but plant them and you get normal grass....

wemp does not look like hemp but like illegal weed (i am told) but only has one use for rope

only versions of white and mixed people....no pure blood black, asian or spanish/latin people...

corn, strawberries, cotton, pumpkins, and wemp produce only 1 seed yet by nature should produce way more per unit

fruit trees do not create sprout..hence the reason grafting is some important for them....

pruning a plant produces nothing but a younger plant....

you can drink sea water and catfish can live in it?!?!?

you can ride a brown bear but not a black bear

merchants can be used as storage?! (lol)

there are no pickles.....even though we have barrels, wine, water, salt and veggies....

no sandmitches...even with bread, cheese, meats...

no beer....grains, barrels and water....

you can dye a whole wall, inside and outside while outside, but you can not dye a pair of leather gloves...

if you dye a sailboat the sail is dyed as well....

you can mow grass but plant it and it is steppe's grass...pick flowers but plant them and you get normal grass....

wemp does not look like hemp but like illegal weed (i am told) but only has one use for rope

only versions of white and mixed people....no pure blood black, asian or spanish/latin people...

corn, strawberries, cotton, pumpkins, and wemp produce only 1 seed yet by nature should produce way more per unit

fruit trees do not create sprout..hence the reason grafting is some important for them....

pruning a plant produces nothing but a younger plant....

you can drink sea water and catfish can live in it?!?!?

you can ride a brown bear but not a black bear

merchants can be used as storage?! (lol)

There are sandwiches...

Racism.

Hemp and Marijuana look just about the same (same species).

Grafting isn't really for reproduction.

If you can drink it and catfish and trout live there, maybe its not salt water... As for the rest its a fantasy game.

Brown bears are usually bigger than blacks.

You can use a person as storage, when you get a girlfriend and she asks you to go shopping with her, you'll see.

• Like 3

You can use a person as storage, when you get a girlfriend and she asks you to go shopping with her, you'll see.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So true.

dont know if it is already been told but you can wear an armor when it's still glowing from heat

Making olive oil is beverages, not natural substances.

A pick axe head is weapon smithing, but a pickaxe is black smithing.

You cannot polish metal that is cold.

A knarr holds more then a corbita, even though it has less of a draft. (clearly the corbita's hull is made from rocks)

Knarrs have oars, but rowboats don't.

A wooden hammer can be used to attach metal nails to planks to build house walls.

A metal hammer cannot be used to hammer any wooden product for improvement.

Chickens do not give any feathers when killed.

Oars fit in large chests, but don't fit in large barrels.

I could go on forever.

Oh, and I love this one...

Food that is hot, is more nutritious then if it's cold....uhhh, what?

Edited by Object

Fall from your cart and die rigth in front of your forge.

You putting U in place of You in the topic title.

• Like 3

:D

Trying to be witty and putting a fictional star wars location as your location on the forums of a game that has nothing to do with Star Wars.

Edited by Object