Sign in to follow this  
Redd

Wts Hota Statue Galore!

As the title says I am selling off a large batch of our HotA statues, all 45 of them! In this collection there are every single type of HotA statue; Easter Bunny, Deer, Drake, Nogump, Demon (currently a JK model), Lady of the lake, Dog, Bear, Bull, and Pheasant. We have 4 different colours; Pink, Red, Aqua, and White. The way this will work is that there will be a generic price for the type of HotA statue, but the colour will also come into consideration (Aqua white and pink being a lot more rare then red for example). This is a purely first come first served system.

A little bit of information on HotA statues. These pillars are won when an alliance wins the HotA (hunt of the ancients) on the Chaos server. They are a spitting image of the creature i have said, they even have the animations of the creatures! The light they emit is extremely bright, and they never run out. These can be planted, so they cannot be picked up by anyone but the planter. Each HotA statue weight 150kg. Upon holding the statues in inventory for roughly a minute it will drop in quality value by 0.5ql - It is advised that hota statues are transported by boat and by cart. These pillars do not decay or lose ql whilst dropped and planted.

Now onto the pictures! Below are pictures of every type of HotA statue, these also show the different colours which are the colours the other HotA statues will have. For example, the Red lady of the Lake i have taken a picture of will be the same red colour as another HotA statue (please note some in the pictures are not for sale and are merely screen-shotted to show the different colours and models)

White Easter Bunny

2w7k02h.jpg

Pink Dragon

2qt93zr.jpg

Red Lady of the Lake

25i3p6e.jpg

Red nogump

34errxj.jpg

White Demon

24cfkmh.jpg

Red Bull (gives you wiings ;))

2vvnxwx.jpg

Aqua Pheasant

sq5c1x.jpg

Red Dog

egzml3.jpg

Pink Deer

2ihvyit.jpg

Aqua Bear

2hqypu1.jpg

Ok so those are the pictures of each different type of HotA statue, and each with the different colours there are. Here is a list of the HotA statues I am selling, each is labelled with which type, and what colour:

09oqDrj.png

Ok pricing is simple. Deer, Dog, Bull, Pheasant, and Bear are all 10silver. Easter Bunny, Nogump and Demon are all 20s, and Dragon and Lady of the Lake are 30s. Red adds on 0s, Aqua, White and Pink all add on 5s. So for example, a Pink Bull would be 15s, a Red Bull would be 10s.

There is a 10% discount if you buy more then 1 HotA statue. We shall deliver to any coastal area on any server! (If on Chaos give me a pm and we can sort out a place) I suggest you bring a cart or boat to haul the HotA statues in (please note sailboats and small carts cannot fit them in). Please post here which one you would like, along with quality to help me identify the statue you would like. Please mention in your post where you live (server, coordinates, village name), and i shall get back to you via pm asap. If you would like further details on a single HotA statue, please pm me and i will send you a picture of the individual one.

Thanks all and happy buying.

EDIT: I will be delivering on my alt, Joemom. Please only accept sales from him.

Edited by Redd
  • Like 1

Nogump aqua - 96ql = 25s to Brookhaven 45x 41y Celebration

Demon aqua - 98ql = 25s

10% off for two makes it 45s i guess

Edited by Kegan

i want the first deer - pink - 15s

I will need to lend money from my friends or sell few items, will take max 2days for this.

Selling those all will take some time for you, so I think my little delay wont hurt you ^^

• Like 1

Anyone know if the demon will ever change? It looks like the standard placeholder for the new things that they don't have a model for yet.

Edited by Kegan

Obviously i cannot say what will change and what will not as im not part of the art team, but I assume a new model for it is in the making much like the recent nogump model.

I will take the gamble i guess will edit my top post with it

I take the Red Lady 99ql to Indie, Salodurum, 38x 47y, please

and the white easter bunny ql 94.5 it's too cute

and 2 red bulls, highest ql left plus 2 red demons, highest ql left.

Now I'm really done shopping.

Edited by hauler2

Aqua Demon and Nogump delivered and paid for. Thanks Kegan :)

• Like 1

Updated the picture listing the statues (thanks nad!) to be more eye friendly!

Heading over to Indy now to deliver the two orders. I edited the post saying all orders will be completed by my account Joemom (ingame). Only expect pm's and completed orders from that account please.

Edited by Redd

Thanks guys this Nogump is awesome that thing is huge it is hard to see in the pic you have so wanted to post one for everyone to see how big it is...

XMpZt7t.jpg

Edited by Kegan

Apologies about that Kegan, wasnt meant to be taken to try make it look smaller (i did say they represent the real models!). If you want a refund because you are unhappy about the size of it I have no problem with that.

Apologies about that Kegan, wasnt meant to be taken to try make it look smaller (i did say they represent the real models!). If you want a refund because you are unhappy about the size of it I have no problem with that.

No i like it i could tell by the ss you posted by the wall how big it was i am VERY happy with it but others might not know how big it is. (it being big is a good thing..IMO) It looks like i have a monster penned up at my place now, :) Edited by Kegan
  • Like 1

lol cool, i hope everyone posts screenie when they get one =p

Redd is gona be a sailor for a month :D

Expensive things I don't need? Awesome. I'll take two red dogs.

How much QL do they lose while in a large cart on deed? I need to work about .3 body before I can plant one

They do not lose any quality, or take damage when in a cart, or on the floor. It is only when you carry them for more then 1min that they start to lose ql.

Edited by Redd

I sooooo want a dragon, but I'm not sure I can justify the expenditure, even if it is to fund MR

for those who are wondering about what the demon hota statue will look like, wox had this to say on another thread.

The new model of the demon statue are

based on the sol demon model. There will

be a Hota version of the statue later that are

bigger and have lava in the mouth and on

the back.

• Like 1

red lady of the lake to Arcanum on exo x32y48

ingame name is blkcobra if i am not on please pm superspazz

Edited by Ruiner

Black Bull-red 98.5 ql to Claro de Vista X35 Y18 Celebration thanks! PM Yossarian or Jimbosain, please.

Edited by Corinthian

I sent you a pm with this but will post it here too. I will take the (demon - white - 97.5ql) + my 10% discount (i guess this would still apply to this one?)

Now i just hope they look good when Wox and the art team is done with them :)

Anyone have better picture of that dragon? ;)

Anyone have better picture of that dragon? ;)

There are two of them at CS market i know you're close to there so run down there and have a look.
  • Like 1