Sign in to follow this  
Shidoni

Traited Horse Giveaway!

I got a pair of foals for Lizabeth.  that being said, I would happily still take a mating pair from you as well, but if my having received a pair from someone else stops that opportunity, I fully understand.  Just want to be up front that I did receive a pair from someone else before going forward.

It doesn't matter who you received horses from so long as you don't have greater than 10. =)

I'm not in 'competition' with any other breeders with these giveaways, as I do not sell them (as of yet I've not asked money for a single horse).  Any of these <4 speed horses that are not claimed by someone who needs them end up being released at GD for hopeful newbies.  I only ask that people have less than 10 horses so that people who have less or none have a better chance.  So long as you fit that, you can claim two horses from me, per batch, for as long as you like. =D

Sweet, so how do I arrange this?  I have seen your pictures of how to get to your farm, but still unsure of where it is.  I do know how to get to GD from my deed I believe though.

Shidoni,

I would like Clippearl and Raidwing if they are still available. I am on most afternoons EST. I have never been that far south of Greendog but I am sure I can find you.

Hi, Aggie!  I'll be on today after about 6 PM your time.  And available all day tomorrow.  Just throw me a PM in game.  Marking your horses as claimed!

hello shidoni,

I was wondering if sadiepearl and wingfantasy are still available. If they are i would be appreciative if my friends and i could get them. Cajunhawke, greasygrundle and i (sporkier) just need something to help us pull a cart and get around.

Thanks,

Sporkier

oh we willing to pick up where ever.

Edited by TABs

Heya, TABs!  Any horses not marked claimed are still available!  Send me a message in game any time. =)

Hey! If Raidwing and Warriordream are still available (well, if ANY are available) I would be forever grateful. Let me know when would be the best time I could come by. I'll try and message you in-game as well. Thanks!

It will either be me (Innards) or my P.I.C. (Kiljaeden)

Hiya, Innards!  Any still on the list are still available!  I'll send you a message next time I'm in game (shouldn't be too long).  My ingame name is also Shidoni =)

these guys are great..we are new players and they hooked us up with free horses to pull our carts.  wonderful trip down there to get them.. very very nice people.  thanks again for your generosity.  made the game so much more fun for me now.

This sounds amazing. too bad im not on ya server!