Sign in to follow this  
whereami

New Hellsing Is Looking For New Recruits!

New Hellsing is now taking in new recruits! We offer all our recruits plenty of food, shelter, and some basic means of self-defense. We place a HUGE emphasis on fighting skills here, as we will be making frequent trips to Chaos. All recruits will have the option to join us. On-deed we will be focused on building, grinding, and just plain having fun! Chaos activities will include raids (possibly), grinding, hunting/PvP, seaside campfire songs, you name it. Lots of fun to be had!

Current Members:
Epicphail / Whereami (Mayor)
Rathalos / Soma
Doppler

What we have to offer:
39 x 37 deed, completely walled off for a safe on-deed environment
Magranon and Fo Priest
Iron, Gold, Tin, Slate
Clay, Moss, and Tar, all nearby
A 400+ tile Farm
A 200+ tile Lumber Yard
4 and 5 speed horses available to all villagers
Deed Trader
Excellent Hunting
Lots of knowledge to pass on
Laughs and good times
And More!

As mayor, I have 4+ years of experience playing Wurm, and can teach any new player anything and everything you need to know in order to be a self-sufficient, capable Wurmian. All we require is that you are willing to learn new things, to be self-sufficient, have a sense of humor, and are a dedicated and helpful player.

New Hellsing is located at 35X 5Y, on the Northeast coast of Deliverance. If you would like to join, feel free to send me a PM on the Forums or in-game. (For in-game inquiries please PM Epicphail)

EDIT: Sorry, pics got removed as I am no longer paying for a webserver, hoping to add them back soon. :)

Thank you all, and Happy Wurming! :) Edited by whereami
  • Like 1

whereami, is most excelent a dude to play with. A lot of land on this place as well.

• Like 1