Sign in to follow this  
macciek

Time

I have this idea to change day -night ratio like 3h day -1.5 h night and change seasons (winter) every 1month in rl,also weather for summer like dusk(red sky) and stronger light in day,rain,fog and dust storm for one day or week.

Seasons already change, and the day/night cycle is based on the RL cycle, Wurm time is 8x RL time. Seems like you're having difficulty with night being too dark, so I recommend lanterns

Not sure I see the point. 2/1 and 3/1.5 aren't exactly radically different... We already have some seasonal weather and textures of various sorts.

I have plenty lanterns and lamps,weather and time changing is too fast(1 minute rain then 5 sec snow then fog) same with season Maybe when raining lower sun light(dark sky) or add clounds.

Edited by macciek

No more changes please to the cycles of time and seasons.....

1min ingame = 8mins IRL, and Idk about you but I've seen it rain for shorter than that :P

8min ingame = 1mins IRL, and Idk about you but I've seen it rain for shorter than that :P

Fixed

No, night time's already annoying enough as it is; even if the ratio wont change the time that it's dark is simply longer at once. The same for the seasons. If you dont like a certain season at least you don't have to look at it for too long now.

No touch. Only thing that might happen is make winter nights longer and summer days longer?

Meh. Maybe to make time pass more slowly ingame; however, many feel night is long enough as it is.

No touch. Only thing that might happen is make winter nights longer and summer days longer?

+1