Sign in to follow this  
nikkunikku

No Easter Eggs?

I don't care about Easter Eggs. I just want my hens to actually lay some eggs.

• Like 4

I care about Easter eggs.

I'm not ashamed to admit it.

/me smacks nikku on the head with a club

There, that should leave a nice big egg. :ph34r:

Edited by Sarcaticous
  • Like 1

Apologies, this is actually my fault. I couldn't make a deal with the Easter Bunnies union in time. They demanded lead free paint, shorter working hours, hair conditioner, environmentally friendly Easter baskets, high end running shoes, and carrots. I thought we were going to make it in time as we agreed to everything, but when they demanded carrots I just had to walk away from the bargaining table.

• Like 3

ah HA! so its Enki we should be burning in effigy... now where do we get a humanoid chocolate mould?

It's not the Easter eggs really, they are just a nod in our direction for the holiday, it's the lack of an April Fool's joke as well. I guess what I'm worrying about is how quiet everyone is being. When you like or care about someone and they go quiet it gets to be a bit unsettling.

I have to agree with this. Either working on something big for the game.. or working on something else?

Perhaps we were simply unworthy this year. :(

The wurm community just didnt deserve the easter bunny this year ;(

Apologies, this is actually my fault. I couldn't make a deal with the Easter Bunnies union in time. They demanded lead free paint, shorter working hours, hair conditioner, environmentally friendly Easter baskets, high end running shoes, and carrots. I thought we were going to make it in time as we agreed to everything, but when they demanded carrots I just had to walk away from the bargaining table.

I think that was "hare conditioner" they asked for.

• Like 1