Sign in to follow this  
Aetherwalker

What's With All The Ridiculous Suggestions Lately?

Not gonna name names, I'm quite sure most of you know exactly the suggestions I'm talking about, but it seems a handful of people are intentionally making the worst suggestions imaginable, and I was wondering if anyone wanted to hypothesise why :P

• Like 1

The same reason people would start threads concerned with them, boredom I guess.

• Like 3

The same reason people would start threads concerned with them, boredom I guess.

THIS

• Like 1

with the added 10k creature cap we've had Nerf Trolls spawning EVERYWHERE

Slay them on sight, please!

they are just mad they cant keep all 10k of the new animals on thier deed

Edited by Kegan
  • Like 6

If they would just add a 'bad suggestions' page I would post there daily.

• Like 1

Rank amateurs if you ask me.

I need to open a new thread that says only those who have 1000 posts are allowed to post to the forum in the future. All forum posts counts are now reset to zero, as it is not fair to the new person that someone else already grinded their posting skills and will still be allowed to post.

• Like 2

I need to open a new thread that says only those who have 1000 posts are allowed to post to the forum in the future. All forum posts counts are now reset to zero, as it is not fair to the new person that someone else already grinded their posting skills and will still be allowed to post.

The problem with this idea is that time does not determine maturity, nor does a 1000 post forum-camper counter.

You guys shouldn't take it so seriously. Its a game... breathe a bit and laugh some. Or just don't visit the post.

No the problem with the idea is that nobody would ever get to a thousand posts if they are not allowed to post until they have a thousand posts. If you was following the penned animal proposal you would recognize the satire of that proposal that you could not increase your herd count to be able to grind AH until you ground AH. Except they was serious, I was not.

Edited by yarnevk

Abstract reasoning will always be ridiculed by those who can not follow its convoluted textures down the spiralled halls of randomness. Fear them not since they travel the path less followed and will leave no ruts in passing to impede your Wurm wanderings. Rather try to grasp at those last straws of remaining congnisance to pull them back from the abyss into which they are inevitably being drawn, as a fly has no hope in progressing forward in the face of a hurricane of dubious intentions. Words are only faint expressions of ones inner thoughts which can not unfold into more quaint expression to appease those who would probe into realms of which they have no capability of comprehension; thus the need for some label such as ridicule to be attached to them. Let it be...

(Sense from nonsense for the sensitive, or the reverse, according to your viewpoint.)

=Ayes=

Edited by Ayes
  • Like 1

Not gonna name names, I'm quite sure most of you know exactly the suggestions I'm talking about, but it seems a handful of people are intentionally making the worst suggestions imaginable, and I was wondering if anyone wanted to hypothesise why :P

Why not name the names? The minority would like to know exactly too.

I doubt that the posters intentionally use their suggestions to test the limits of your imagination. I believe all of them want to make the game better... Sometimes they don't grasp all the consequences - isn't this forum a place where the peers review should take place?

What I don't understand, are the posts of people trashing the suggestions forum with "OMG this guy again!" or "worst idea evah!!! [no arguments given]". What are their goals, other than disrupting public discussion and pumping egos of themselves and circlejerk trolling friends? Because improving the game surely is not one of them.

Because there are some people that don't seem to grasp the concept of this game, and consistantly try to make big changes to make it easier or to make themselves more level with older players.

Yes lets get names and those suggestions from the rank amateur players. While we are at it lets get the names and suggestions of those 1000+ post players. I guess the more time you spend on the forums makes you mature and a better player.

Talk about a stupid suggestion. And yes I do think you are being sarcastic. But come on.

Can't get 1000 if you can't post any.

I have a suggestion! So get this.. we take Wurm.. and then toss away everything that makes it unique, instead, we just get WoW, do some Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V, reskin all the characters into humans, add hats like in TF2, add DLC to progress to the next 10 levels, and DLC for customized weapon skins and DLC for the ability to use the camera function, and profit, amirite!?

Easier to just ignore the lame suggestions and pick out the ones you think you like or look interesting.

Easier to just ignore the lame suggestions and pick out the ones you think you like or look interesting.