Sign in to follow this  
Theos

Don't Allow Anyone To Create Anymore Items

28 members have voted

1. 1. Should crafting be allowed in a crafting sandbox?

• Definitely not
    • No
    • I don't like that I only get to pick no. (I'm gonna pick it anyway though, by selecting this option - NO)

As a counter to the thread here:

/>http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/78414-make-items-shatter-when-improving-if-item-count-is-too-high/

I suggest that we just not allow players to make any new items at all. There would be a lot less server strain.

Post your thoughts?

So if i had 50 of every item id be fine. and no one else can have anything?

Really stupid idea.

Edited by Baultr

Please, someone delete this thread, it is beyond stupid...

And at minimum, fix the dang poll! It is one sided and terrible -.-

How about a forum ban for a week for trolling in the suggestions forum?

• Like 2

Lol at a threat to forum ban me. If this is bannable, do it. I really don't care. Idle threats are just that, and shouldn't be made, do what you feel like you need to.

TL;DR - don't take things so seriously.

Edit - Just make sure you also ban the troll that made the thread I responded to (see the link)

Edited by Theos

Lawls at a threat to forum ban me. If this is bannable, do it. I really don't care.

TL;DR - don't take things so seriously.

That was not a threat, it was a suggestion. And a much more serious one than yours. This forum has tons of good well though-out suggestions buried deep under scores of stupid suggestions. I'll write up my own suggestion.

Please, someone delete this thread, it is beyond stupid...

And at minimum, fix the dang poll! It is one sided and terrible -.-

Poll was obviously meant to be that way.... if the number 3 option wasn't a clear enough sign for you... then you need help.

That was not a threat, it was a suggestion. And a much more serious one than yours. This forum has tons of good well though-out suggestions buried deep under scores of stupid suggestions. I'll write up my own suggestion.

It also has seen its fair share of troll posts and I've never seen a GM get trigger happy with the 'ban recommendation'. Like I said, you feel the need to do it, go ahead. I have a lot more to concern myself with than the lack of humor of those offended by an obvious troll post.

I suggest that we just not allow players to make any new items at all. There would be a lot less server strain.

Post your thoughts?

In the unforseeable distant future they may make logic implants available for those unable to come to conclusions as to the results of questionable changes made to online game mechanics based upon player input. With that in mind, my "thoughts" would turn in that direction for hope for all who set logic aside with questionable intent while putting type to page upon various online gaming forums. Then again, if creative thinking is enhanced by abstract reasoning who is to say that logic is the more highly rated of the two divergent paths, eh?

=Ayes=

Edited by Ayes

In the unforseeable distant future they may make logic implants available for those unable to come to conclusions as to the results of questionable changes made to online game mechanics based upon player input. With that in mind, my "thoughts" would turn in that direction for hope for all who set logic aside with questionable intent while putting type to page upon various online gaming forums. Then again, if creative thinking is enhanced by abstract reasoning who is to say that logic it the more highly rated of the two divergent paths, eh?

=Ayes=

Logic... you either have it you don't.