Sign in to follow this  
randellz

Village Of Hope (Deliverance)

Howdy, my name is Randell im looking for people interested in joining my village - it's a nice spot on the deliverance, at 36x 41y - you can find it on the map by looking for new port side im just infront.

The deed size is 51 x 21 so it's a nice space it does have lots of iron for smithing and plenty of room for animals and farming. It's right next to the water so it's a great place for the aspiring boat builder.

you dont need to be a advanced player to be a villager though having skill and some knowledge is helpful .

i just ask that you plan on playing the game for awhile and log on every few days at least to do a few things around the village and up your skills.

The village is still quite uncompleted meaning there is a lot for you todo and you can also get a lot of skill ups from helping around the place with things like building buildings , making storage containers - farming, cutting down trees, and pretty much anything and everything.

Here are some screen shots of the village

voh1.png

voh2.png

voh3.png

voh4.png

voh6.png

There is a lot more to the village than these pics stuff like the mine and another few farming fields and the forest's on either side of the deed.

Village of Hope is a really safe place for the new player we dont see much bad mobs around due to have a guard tower up the top and a guard tower down the bottom plus a templar running around as well so if you want a fight you just have to take a short walk to the massive steeps just behind the deed where you can fight a number of low and higher lvl creatures.

Come check it out if you want to help shape a village in it's early stages yet dont want to take on the responsibility of running your own deed then the village of hope is for you.

P.s i dont get on the forum often but im in game on deliverance server almost everyday so just do a /tell Randell or /tell Aussie and i'll be glade to have a chat.

EDIT........

I closed this deed and moved right around the corner from Green Dog if your interested in the new deed and joining my new village just message me...

Edited by randellz

Hey i would love to join this village just outside of port side i am a new player and am looking for a village to join