Sign in to follow this  
Enzius

Valrei Missions: Rewards Edition

Hello,

I find myself here again to report on some more dubious circumstances regarding Valrei. Libila has once again claimed glorious victory and saw fit to bestow upon her followers a gift of Body Stamina. This gift only applied to those individuals who were online at the time.

I'm reporting this as a bug because, as I recall, when Wurm won, all players online or otherwise received a hit to their faith. It seems to me the intention is to reward those players who belong to the winning Goddess's kingdom, however only those who were online reaped the fruits of this labor.

As someone who feverishly works to complete missions (High Astronomer Represent), it is a disservice to me, and all others who worked on these goals, to see Libila win as I check my twitter for updates on her progress, check chat logs to see what our reward was, only to get online and not receive it.

It seems to me that bugs like this are the biggest discouraging factor for the Epic missions as a whole.

Thanks for reading,

-Zoots

• Like 3

I agree, people that actually worked on the mission and didn't get rewarded because they were not logged in should be rewarded.

Edited by DerpingHard

+1 why do we have to be online to get the bonus means even if you helped you don't get it

+1 scenarios are sometimes unpredictable which makes being online 25/7 unfeasible

-1 i'm not BL

It's ok Hellfang. Your gods will win one day. Maybe.

+1 thus i dont see it being updated or fixed

It's ok Hellfang. Your gods will win one day. Maybe.

Maybe when the scenarios/missions aren't bugged to hell and actually work.

• Like 1

Maybe when the scenarios/missions aren't bugged to hell and actually work.

You know I agree with you on that point. Let's get going on sparking a look into valrei and its bugs instead of worrying about who wins the scenarios

Unbug the scenarios and make the meteors give no glimmersteel and actually hit more mr and jk deeds, I agree.

Oh and why doesn't people lose faith when their god dies on the valrei map?

• Like 1

Unbug the scenarios and make the meteors give no glimmersteel and actually hit more mr and jk deeds, I agree.

Oh and why doesn't people lose faith when their god dies on the valrei map?

Because that would be stupid when there is no way to stop your god from dying, if they feel like running to fight someone they will lose to.

Guess it would be a nice thing to have enemy gods lose faith if they die, when yours cant die anymore.

Buffing the results of scenarios when the scenario itself is incredibly biased towards one god isn't a good idea either.

Edited by Kagrenac

Because that would be stupid when there is no way to stop your god from dying, if they feel like running to fight someone they will lose to.

Guess it would be a nice thing to have enemy gods lose faith if they die, when yours cant die anymore.

Buffing the results of scenarios when the scenario itself is incredibly biased towards one god isn't a good idea either.

It sure would be a nice thing

It isnt biased towards anyone. Any of the gods, or the wurm who won last could of got lucky. Its just severely bugged, and Libila got lucky.

+1 to fixing missions/scenario rewards and anything else related to this..