Sign in to follow this  
DeadKittyToes

New Player For New Village

Hello Exodus! I'm a reletively new player. The hermit life is getting a bit tiring, however. If you are a small village or just starting up I'd be intrested in joining. I am at the moment a jack-of-all-trades but I will eventually focus on blacksmithing/smithing, maybe. In a perfect world I'd like to play with a mature group with similar goals of economic conquest but eh. I'm not too picky. Mkay...

Many thanks for your considerations,

-Deadkittytoes

Edited by DeadKittyToes

Hello! New Pineview might be place that you are looking for. Its old village but, our community is small atm. We are actively recruiting new people to join us, so you are not alone with more experienced players all the time. If you are active and eager to help in communal projects, all that is just plus. There is lots of space and loads to do, if you are interested PM to me. Thanks, Cain

Hello KittyToes,

if you are still looking or maybe pineview just isn't the place, maybe you'd like to give Port Tanelorn a try. We're currently looking for people to join us and make this place more lively. I myself consider it a bit rude to advertise after someone else already did, but we're looking desperately for an engaged blacksmith and / or armssmith.

We are mostly german players but there is a small group of people from the US who start to grow into a community within our town. =) So wherever you live i hope to mostly provide at last a small player base to keep you company. =)

I think we might be fitting well also since i like to provide economic services to others and hope to be holding events in our town when things are built up some day.

If you'd like some more information you can send me a PM on the forum. Then we could meet if you like.

Hello Vedurin! I must to inform you that invite to join New Pineview has been accepted already. Btw. I thought that Port Tanelorn is rather large village/community? But, anyway whole group of NPD hope you all good for your recruiting efforts at future and maybe luck strikes to Port Tanelorn next time. :)

Edited by CainDarren