Sign in to follow this  
Zibens

Few Suggestions 4 Wurm

Hey all wurmians and developers who are reading this.

I would suggest few things.

Sailing boat - I know there would be lot players who would say that the sail is disturbing, and it really is. Would be nice if the rig would be higher, so the sail would be higher and won't disturb players to see around, or you could make smaller sail.

Walking on bigger ships - This would be great if you could move around Corbita,Knarr,Cog,Caravel and could enter below deck,captain's room. There even could be more board fights with this. Also, you could move and shoot,see from all sides of ships.

Would be nice if you could make bed, tables, barrels, chest in the ships, and when walking to access them.

Cloth armoury - Im been quite suprised about cloth armour. The hood is blue, why the sleeves are red? Also, would be really nice and it would be bigger roleplay IF clotharmour could be painted. It would be nice if you can paint it as you like, that would be big bonus.

Multiple armours - We have plate,chain,leather,cloth armour. Would be handful if you could wear Chainset under Plate set (This would give more armour bonus, but would slow down the player) Cloth set under Chainset (Chainset would have little bonus)

Thanks for reading this,

Waiting for your comments and i think those are useful suggestions.

Your Zibens.

Edited by Zibens

Nothing new here, but nothing bad either. +1

I think the dying of cloth is coming. Soonâ„¢

i like them except i think walking on ships wouldnt be easy. you need to be able to steer the ship, unless its only passengers who can walk on the deck

MM all been suggested except the armor stacking.

Have you ever tried walking with plate? Adding chainmail to that......oh dear.

A tabard of some sorts over armor would make more sense then anything.

-1 to multiple armors....cloth looks fine....could fix view on sailing boat....i dont really care about walking on the boats or putting stuff on em.