Sign in to follow this  
Sarcaticous

Deed Fence Absurdity Or Bug?

I wanted a pallisade gate built and asked my friend who has very high skills to make it for me. However, I screwed up and told him pallisade instead of pallisade gate. So he built a pallisade fence. When he tried to tear it down with his large maul he did very little damage. He said I would do more damages since it was on my deed.

Guess what? I get NO option to destroy the pallisade fence. It's on my deed, within my village boundry. Yet I CAN'T DESTROY IT!!!! What kind of logic went into this thinking? Shouldn't a mayor have final say as to what can or can't stand on a deed? Especially one with only one citizen, the mayor. Just because I asked someone else to make something on my deed I can't destroy it if I need to?

Or is this a bug?

Maybe you didn't have the skill to destroy it? :)

no idea why that is happening but u should be able to destroy anything on your deed

no idea why that is happening but u should be able to destroy anything on your deed

Not true, you still need the skills required, 21 body strength to bash fences / walls.

Not true, you still need the skills required, 21 body strength to bash fences / walls.

of course u do,but no reason why u would be able to destroy walls built by you and not the ones built by others

21 bs is needed to bash any type of wall..

Body strength is 27.44 and yes the maul is activated.

I checked and I can't destroy any of the fences on my deed or in my perimiter my friend built. If it's one I made I still can't smash them.

There's something really screwed going on here cuz I can destroy anything but fences. :blink:

You implied that you were the mayor of this deed, so this should be automatic; but verify that you have the Destroy Buildings deed permission.

You implied that you were the mayor of this deed, so this should be automatic; but verify that you have the Destroy Buildings deed permission.

This is not something the mayor can turn on or off. As mayor you have no check boxes. The village info says citizens can destroy fences. I am the mayor and so a citizen by default. Yet I cannot destroy any fences on my deed. :blink:

DOH. My prem expired. :rolleyes:

Edited by Sarcaticous
  • Like 2