Sign in to follow this  
Ratlin

Rage Against New Animal Cap In 5 ... 4 ..... 3 ....

LOL, expect to see threads about the following

1) Lag from non-aggro animals

2) Meat becoming worthless

2a) Nerf butchering

3) PvP impossbile due to cows, hens and pigs

4) Rage against deeds on pvp servers for deeds surrounded by 1x1 pens fill with animals to induce lag

4a) Overpowered longbows LOL

5) Breeding is now meaningless

5a) Horse values have dropped

6) Unprofessional Dev conduct

6a) Stop listening to players proposed changes

6b) Start listening to players proposed changes

hehehehehehe

y'all have fun now

lol

Edited by Ratlin
  • Like 1

It wont last long on the PvE servers anyway I am guessing the cap will fill up with more kept animals

I don't see any problems at all. :)

Wurm feels like Wurm again when 30 wolves spawned and spiders were everywhere! :)

• Like 4

Get over yourself, this is the best change in years for wurm

Oh i couldn't agree more ... but for totally different reasons

This is an incredible change.

Pristines aggressive count went from 5900 to 12000 overnight

And the 15 deed tiles per kept animal is a great change. Will affect very few people. (its not saying a stall has to be 15 squares per animal)

LOL, expect to see threads about the following

1) Lag from non-aggro animals

We already have people complaining about animals, non-agro or otherwise.

2) Meat becoming worthless

When was meat ever worth anything?

2a) Nerf butchering

Why would this be a problem. There are no real gains from having high butchering skill.

3) PvP impossbile due to cows, hens and pigs

Yep. People with high end PCs will attack those with ACER laptops; each leading 3 cows while riding a Unicorn. ATTACK THEIR FPS THEN ATTACK THEIR DEED!

4) Rage against deeds on pvp servers for deeds surrounded by 1x1 pens fill with animals to induce lag

GOOD! Put away your intel chipset and buy a manly GPU.

4a) Overpowered longbows LOL

What now?

5) Breeding is now meaningless

Trait mixing will always give breeding a reason.

5a) Horse values have dropped

Who buys horses anyway?

6) Unprofessional Dev conduct

6a) Stop listening to players proposed changes

6b) Start listening to players proposed changes

No win situation here I'm afraid. They can't win every battle so they simply do whatever they like. It's their game after all!

hehehehehehe

y'all have fun now

lol

I got a few comments to add to your list. All fun though! Loving wurm... there's not much they could do (except maybe make Inde PvP) that would make me leave.

It's perfect. No need to run across whole island to find wolf to kill. Also bisons, pheasants appeared at Deli.

But there trolls scorps lava mobs near but it's not a problem since mob count is good ;)

• Like 1

Love walking up 1 road and seeing every type of animal surrounding me....that feeling of 'am i going to get through this alive' is awesome...especially for someone with higher fs and there isnt really anything out there to be afraid of.

Let there be whingers....I bleeping love it.

• Like 4

Love walking up 1 road and seeing every type of animal surrounding me....that feeling of 'am i going to get through this alive' is awesome...especially for someone with higher fs and there isnt really anything out there to be afraid of.

Let there be whingers....I bleeping love it.

Is it really like that??? I think I'm gonna leave work early just to get in and +++ my FS. \o/

Loving the change. I don't mind having caps on-deed for animals as long as they're reasonable (they seem to be) and if it means stuff is spawning again on server, it's well worth it. I saw a pheasant on the road to my place before servers shut down and I just grinned like an idiot for 10 minutes staring at it. It's about time.

Is it really like that??? I think I'm gonna leave work early just to get in and +++ my FS. \o/

Was for me today :D ....my heart was racing. Was like, can i get through these 5 spiders, 3 hellhounds, bears, troll and wolf for this 1 little pig?!

I love that spiders have dominated my area :). I can find nothing else than spiders. It's like there was 1 spider per tile :D

Well I finally got to see some bison, I killed 2 and took a male and female back to my deed. When the server comes back up I will take out 2 horses so they can fit in my cared for cap.

If only it stayed like this :(. This is what I love, sure it's easy to get meat and FS, but this is much more fun then never seeing anything at all lol

I read the patch note but I must be thick as I don't really understand it - what does it mean exactly? Whats the 15 tile thing? Does that mean that each animal needs 15 tiles of space instead of the 2 it needed before or as I getting that totally wrong?

I read the patch note but I must be thick as I don't really understand it - what does it mean exactly? Whats the 15 tile thing? Does that mean that each animal needs 15 tiles of space instead of the 2 it needed before or as I getting that totally wrong?

The way I read it it means on a 5 size (11x11) you would have an 8 animal limit. Still crowding at 3 per tile.