Sign in to follow this  
KellyTxX

Newest Changes

More creatures, creature deed limits, and changes to Elevation

• Animal numbers were increased by 10 000 on most servers as cared for and bred animals now will move less often
  • The tiles per non-human animal or monster on a deed is now considered. Disease spreads a bit easier if you have a higher ratio than 15 tiles, and you will see a bit more miscarriage. The ratio is shown for citizens in Village Info. Also in general, animals that just gave birth will not be in the mood for another mating for about 24 hours or the next restart.
  • A bug with catapulting was fixed
  • The following apply to the Elevation PvP server only:
  • You may now threaten enemy merchants on Elevation when guards are dead. If successful this will make them drop their items. You can also start trading with them. This is in order to deal with them being used as safe storage.
  • Settlement guards on the Elevation server now grows stronger the longer a raid lasts.
  • On Elevation as test only: If there are enemies in the vicinity when you log off on same kingdom deed, you will remain in game for an hour. This is in order to deal with alts being used as safe storage and promote defending or running away instead.

Discuss!

• Like 1

Also in general, animals that just gave birth will not be in the mood for another mating for about 24 hours or the next restart.

Meh this one isnt that good

Btw the increased animal number apply for chaos too?as it says "on most server"

Also in general, animals that just gave birth will not be in the mood for another mating for about 24 hours or the next restart.

Meh this one isnt that good

Are you kidding? Im actually happy about this....go go team!

• Like 1

I thought they are increasing the tile drop limit to 15, why is this not in? Besides that it's a nice change!

Edited by whykillme

Btw the increased animal number apply for chaos too?as it says "on most server"

And Indy or any freedom servers?

Would like to see how the new limit goes, it sounds like a clever change but I hasn't see it yet :) .

• Like 1

We'll be able to see which servers got the increase mob caps by watching the server graphs as they update. Looking forward to seeing those Max numbers jump.

/>http://wurmpedia.com/index.php/Server_graphs

(Total creature count is the one to watch)

Brilliant, especially adding 10k to the creature count. Its a good step in the right direction.

• Like 2

1 Hour log out time seems a bit too long to me.

Guards growing stronger... this one looks bad.

I'm still not sure why animals needed changing again. The increase in numbers seems nice and so does reducing movement on cared for animals, but the increase in disease/miscarriage will be disappointing to those who like to breed. The same thing is going to happen again where a deed will be full of animals and complaints will rain down resulting in another nerf.

the spiders seem to like this update. there are now roughly eleventy-billion surrounding my deed.

off to go sharpen my maul....

I'm still not sure why animals needed changing again. The increase in numbers seems nice and so does reducing movement on cared for animals, but the increase in disease/miscarriage will be disappointing to those who like to breed. The same thing is going to happen again where a deed will be full of animals and complaints will rain down resulting in another nerf.

Also the people who breed things that can't be groomed.

i love it, this should make people really have to defend their deeds :)

O.O can I hug everyone involved with the 10k increase? Because I love you.

Even though I have yet to play much on epic, I love the merchant one!

• Like 2

O.O can I hug everyone involved with the 10k increase? Because I love you.

Even though I have yet to play much on epic, I love the merchant one!

i love it, this should make people really have to defend their deeds :)

Nah, people are just gonna log off sooner instead of attempting to hold off a raid until the last minute.

It looks like the plan here is for every successful raid to end in the defenders losing literally everything they own. Seeing as you can't store anything, and if you stay and fight you can't log off with your last valuables. I can't see this ending well for Elevation.

Nah, people are just gonna log off sooner instead of attempting to hold off a raid until the last minute.

It looks like the plan here is for every successful raid to end in the defenders losing literally everything they own. Seeing as you can't store anything, and if you stay and fight you can't log off with your last valuables. I can't see this ending well for Elevation.

Animal numbers were increased by 10 000 on most servers as cared for and bred animals now will move less often

Not a good idea, a little rash tbh

it all sounds fine but this 15 tile thing, unless im understanding it wrong. 15tiles per animal? seems excessive to me and you would need a ridiculous amount of space to have a decent amount of animals for a village with many members. I just redid my own stalls making them bigger so my animals have more space to eat so this outrages me a bit lol

No shat, you can have 1 animal per 15 tiles OF DEED without increasing disease chance

It is animal palooza otu there this morning