Sign in to follow this  
rixk

Bachelor Looking For Company

In my village there lives a lonely guy.. he has nice real estate, eats hot meals every day.. basically he has everything he could wish for.. but he feels lonely, some company for him would be great him to lighten up his days... He is too shy to ask, so I posted this message for him.

wurm201303242008_zpsfa9dbcd7.jpg

This is a picture of that poor fella. Waiting for ladies...

-----------------------------

Trading one of my 5-speeder white foal ([22:21:08] It has fleeter movement than normal. It has a strong body. It has lightning movement. It can carry more than average. It has very strong leg muscles.) for 3 female pigs(everything younger than venerable is fine).

• Like 8

this cracked me up also which server? (or did I miss it when I read through that)

Edited by Afira

lol,wish i had some pigs for him,that post gave me a good laugh

If you are on Deli I can give you 3 females for your lonely guy. No need for you to pay, my ladies refused to be pimped out!

sorry.. forgot to mention, that this lonely guy lives on indy server..

LOl that cracked me up ... Love the post someone please give him a pig

I have a male and Female I will breed them tomorrow and see if I can come up with a female for you

LOL rixk! I'm on Inde but my pigs are on an island so I have to catapult them to send them to there.. I hope these pigs can fly :P .

I was not expecting that lol, good one. If you were on deli I could send some your way, best of luck!

Small update...

Romeo found someone! Still only one female, but still someone with whom to enjoy a dinner in the moonlight and after that wallow in the mud with...

wurm201303251808_zps64eb6693.jpg

If anyone else has something to offer, let me know.. there is still room in the pen and.... Romeo doesn't believe in monogamy!

• Like 3

Romeo doesn't believe in monogamy!

Typical male ...there all pigs

Lmao haha love the post.

If I had pigs I would give them to you buddy. Great post to read.

Good luck and Bump

Well i hope the lonely little fella did find lots of ladies now with the new update ;:=) he might should think to get a bigger home ,since all these ladies swarm over inde searching for him :)

Oh yes.. found 2 more pigs in the wilderness(male and female), they must've read forums and came to look for company. Now there are 4 pigs in the pen.. with a pheasant(even pigs need a shiny toy to play with).

It seems, this story has had a happy ending. Thanks all..

*chuckles*

Almost didn't read this post because thought it was some subtle solicitation under the guise of the midnight Wurm skys. Anyway, seems all has turned out well for your shy little guy. Now comes the monumental task of keeping the harem and company well fed. Best of luck on that, heh.

=Ayes=

Edited by Ayes

Lol that cracks me up... I wasn't expecting that. If I was on Indy I would send you one....But sadly I am not