Sign in to follow this  
Warlander

Paysafecard Payments Poll

PaySafeCard payments in Wurm  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Should PaySafeCard payments be introduced?

• Yes, I can't use Paypal and I could use PaySafeCard.
    • Yes, I prefer PaySafeCard over Paypal.
    • Yes, but I would still use Paypal.
    • No, this is unnecessary.
    • Another opinion

I decided to make this poll to check how many Wurm players wants to have PaySafeCard payments options next to Paypal payments. Maybe it will show how many players really want/need another way to pay for Wurm and initiate further steps in this direction? Please vote and give feedback!

I am all for more options for payment if they fit in with his system as long as he keeps PayPal i am fine with it.

PayPal seems like a good payment, but not for everyone. Not every player have bank account. PaySafeCard is more efficient and more players could use it to buy with it.

Seeing as two of my accounts give me a message that my paypal has reversed transactions, even while I never used a paypal account on one of them, this would be a great addition to the payment options.

The more options for people to pay, the better. It means a larger community for us and more money for the devs so they can either upgrade the servers or hire people to help them optimize things.

As we can see from the results, if PaySafeCard payments will be introduced about 8% players should be able to buy premium (possibly even more, including players who play the game for month-two and quit because of no way to pay premium). Another 8% would use PaySafeCard instead of Paypal.

Is 16 percent of players enough to think about new payment options? I ask for the opinion of Wurm staff.

Absolutely yes. I don't use it or need to but there needs to be multiple forms of payment to reach the biggest audience of players possible. Only then can wurm grow larger!

both paypal and paysafe dont work where i live, i realy wish they would add moneybookers

As we can see from the results, if PaySafeCard payments will be introduced about 8% players should be able to buy premium (possibly even more, including players who play the game for month-two and quit because of no way to pay premium). Another 8% would use PaySafeCard instead of Paypal.

Is 16 percent of players enough to think about new payment options? I ask for the opinion of Wurm staff.

As you get closer to 1in5 (20%), I'd think the answer would become self evident. But I'm not a staff member, so cannot claim knowledge of what they may be discussing.

As much as I would like to see more payment options, we all need to realize that some of the different payment options may not be cost effective. Each does charge a processing fee per transaction in addition to a percentage of the sale. Plus even possible a monthly charge to have the account for the merchant.

At least paypal allows you to make a payment without even registering an account using a credit card. Maybe go get a prepaid credit card.

PaySafeCard allows payments without registering, too. Just go to shop, buy "card" and input card ID.

Never even heard of PaySafeCard before this post. Maybe more payment options like this would be good if they put no additional financial impacts upon Wurm income and benifit it in some way. If they cost more and divert Wurm staff from other improvements to the game, I am against them.

As it stands now, anyone with a bank account with a debit card attached to it can pay using that by filling in the shop form labeled as "PayPal" without having a PayPal account. This seems to be a very available and broad based payment system currently implimented within the Wurm shop and I see little need to institute additional payment options for those on the *fringe* who choose to avoid the traditional effective banking payment systems for whatever obtuse reasonings.

=Ayes=

• Like 1

I haven't a clue about PaySafeCard, so I cannot offer an opinion on it. However, more options is always better. Even if they aren't great it could be an alternative for those unable to use PayPal.

Also never heard of paysafecard, and my paypal isn't even linked to my bank account, it's just a reservoir where I keep money from things I sell online, and use to buy things online.