Sign in to follow this  
Flyingkiwi

Sold Please Close

would you take in-game money as well? if so whats the conversion

Well unless he backs out we already have a deal done he just had to go to work and wanted to wait till he got home to finish it.

if aether decides not to take buyout for w/e reason i will do the buy-out

Well apparently Kegan would have to back out for me to have a shot, so get in line :P

Well the deal we have is for the buyout and was made five/six hours ago like I said he was just waiting to get home from work to finish the deal.

Well now i am getting a forum pm saying not to buy the account because kiwi is not the real owner and the account might be in dispute. Not sure what the deal is now, lol

in case of a disputed account the account will be locked and barred from sale by gms untill its resolved,if you are not sure of the validity of the sale best to play it safe and have the gms sort it out beforehand,rather then risk paying for something you may not get to keep

Well now i am getting a forum pm saying not to buy the account because kiwi is not the real owner and the account might be in dispute. Not sure what the deal is now, lol

Whoever gave you your information should post in the thread, because there are lots of interested buyers, myself included.

in case of a disputed account the account will be locked and barred from sale by gms untill its resolved,if you are not sure of the validity of the sale best to play it safe and have the gms sort it out beforehand,rather then risk paying for something you may not get to keep

Would be nice to get GM conformation in this thread if this is true possibly.

Well I was kind of shocked about the deal too and would still buy it if it was okay for him to sell it. I have sent Enki a PM about it so I guess we will find out about it soon enough but until I hear from him I am not going to finish the deal but if everything checks out okay then I still plan on buying the account at the agreed on terms.

Edited by Kegan

SOLD please close, as per a dispute? who ever pm'd kegan pm me? as there is no issues with this acount

Edited by Flyingkiwi

As confirmation has been asked for - yes, the GM team has been contacted about this account and an investigation is under way. We will only be conferring with the people claiming ownership.

Once again, let me take this opportunity to remind people that account security is their own look-out and sharing passwords can be extremely risky (this is not a comment especially on this case, just a general reminder ;) ).

Account Dispute settled. Flyingkiwi may continue this transaction.

• Like 1